588,445 active members*
4,856 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Way off topic (and POLITICALLY INCORRECT). TO ALL FOR ALL- MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Way off topic (and POLITICALLY INCORRECT). TO ALL FOR ALL- MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I heard two terrible stories today regarding the celebration of the Christ child's Birth.

Purdue University had to remove a Christmas tree from one of their buildings. (Politically incorrect).

A Firehouse in Illinois, Had to remove exterior decorations from their building. again(politically incorrect) These firemen, then thought it acceptable to place the decorations inside out of public site?
    Someone saw these decorations through a window. Again they were asked to remove all current and future such decorations from public buildings.

Just a thought from NEIL. Look around you of late, do you notice the lack of CHRISTMAS decorations? How many times have you heard Merry Christmas this year.
    I say BA HUM BUG to Politically correct,
    and MERRY CHRISTMAS, May the GOD I know bless you in all ways and may the Spirit of CHRIST prompt you to say MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Peace
    In GOD
    NEIL
    Email: [email protected]

Here Here, Neil! Great Post

Merry Christmas all! And happy holidays to the stuffy people that are only out to ruin a good thing!

'Rekd
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

WallCrawler Guest

Re: Way off topic (and POLITICALLY INCORRECT). TO ALL FOR ALL- MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Originally posted by thuffner3
    I heard two terrible stories today regarding the celebration of the Christ child's Birth.

Purdue University had to remove a Christmas tree from one of their buildings. (Politically incorrect).

A Firehouse in Illinois, Had to remove exterior decorations from their building. again(politically incorrect) These firemen, then thought it acceptable to place the decorations inside out of public site?
    Someone saw these decorations through a window. Again they were asked to remove all current and future such decorations from public buildings.

Just a thought from NEIL. Look around you of late, do you notice the lack of CHRISTMAS decorations? How many times have you heard Merry Christmas this year.
    I say BA HUM BUG to Politically correct,
    and MERRY CHRISTMAS, May the GOD I know bless you in all ways and may the Spirit of CHRIST prompt you to say MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Peace
    In GOD
    NEIL
    Email: [email protected]

Well guess what it has happen and will happen. To many lawyers.
    If you look now at your job its the year end bonus, and Xmas party buy, a holiday dinner party.
    It will get worse.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those that understand binary and those that don't.

Merry Christmas!!

Eric
    I wish it wouldn't crash.

Bloody hell, and I thought it was only england who was suffering this ****e. This is everywhere over here mate. Politically correct pieces of self hating white trash are making these barmy laws so as not to upset minority groups.

Thing is, the minority groups have expressed their anger at this aswell as saying its stupid coz it will only breed hatred at the minorities for spoiling peoples christmas when infact they had naff all to do with it.

Politically correct liberals are nothing more than a disease IMO, parasites the lot of em

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS", LET US REMEMBER THAT IT WAS THE COMMIES THAT STARTED THIS PC CRAP IN THE FORMER USSR! (AND LOOK HOW WELL IT WORKED FOR THEM). "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL"

Happy Christmas and a merry New year
    Proud owner of a Series II Bridgeport.

I guess I have two strikes. My doughter is at Purdue and I live in Illinois. In spite of that I say Merry Chistmas to All. Even the "commies" in Russia could not get rid of Christmas. I am going to church to worship.

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.
    Mark...
    If in doubt ask!

Great post Neil!

Merry Christmas to ALL!
    Regards,
    Dasigntist

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

Malcolm Muggeridge

Merry Christmas to all of you here at CNCZone.
    Well back to my egg nogg & brandy.:tired: :cheers: :wee:
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .