588,285 active members*
4,727 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Looking for BOSS 5/6 wiring schematic

I just got a good deal on a series 2 machine with either a boss five or six controller. I'm not sure exactly which one because I cannot power up the machine. I was wondering if anyone might have a wiring schematic for one of these versions that might point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for any help I have learned a lot already from this forum.

It is a BOSS 6. The BOSS 3, 4 and 5 did NOT come as a series 2.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

thanks machintek

hopefully that will help narrow down my search. Ok does anyone know the whereabouts of a BOSS 6 Symantec? I'm willing to buy one for a reasonable price but deep down I'm a deal seeker. It definitely makes it more interesting.

I'm sure the people that built these machines never anticipated that a few decades later we would all be discussing them. They definitely did a good job putting them together.

try machinemanuals.net and look under mamuals< bridgeport. They are on CDROM and very reasonable.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Just for clarification, the schematics are in the maintenance manual right? I am about to have a Boss 5 (my first mill ever!) sitting in my shop in about a week and a half with a bad transistor or two. So knowing where to look would really help.

Hi I have a full set of Boss 5 manuals that I was going to put on Ebay
    but will copy what is needed or sell the set send me a email
    Mactec54

Will do