588,127 active members*
5,179 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > New Syli X6 Arrived, need help

New Syli X6 Arrived, need help

Hello Syil China and those who may able to help me.

I have just received my new X6, with Delta VFD-M Control and Pneumatic Draw Bar System... etc.

But here 's the problem, we have found out that the lower limit sensor of Z axis is not working, I mean even I press the sensor, there are NO pin showing active, can Syil please show me the wireing diagram and pin number for this?

Another problem we have is that we can not control the VFD in Mach3, actually, we can only control the spindle by the dial on the front of the machine.

We also did not find any indication on the control of the Pneumatic Draw Bar System in X6 manual, I mean we need instruction in paper about how to set up Pneumatic Draw Bar System with Mach3.

A suggestion I would like to make is that Limit switch in China is cheap, for the X and Y axis, please put the limit switch on BOTH sides of tail, not just stopper on the both end, and only ONE limit switch in the middle. It is impossible for the machine to know it's possition when the machine just power up and one of the limit switch is active.

Another mind bothering problem is that there are no clear instruction about the setting in Ports&Pins menu, I would like to ask Syil, please show us how to config, Motor Outputs, Input Signals, Output Signals, and Spindle Setup menu.

Let me make the above in short words and in Chinese, and hopefully Syil will able to help me and make me a happy customer:

1. Z axis lower limit is disconnected, please show us connection diagram.
    Z軸的下限開關沒有接好,請提供接線圖。
    2. Mach3 can NOT control VFD controller (as per CNC X6 Instruction manual of Pin2 for spindle pulse and pin 1 for spindle direction) to control spindle speed and direction.
    Mach3 無法控制VFD控制器 (我們照CNC X6 說明書上所說的設定Pin2為主軸速度與Pin1為主軸方向) 請給明確說明如何讓Mach3控制VFD
    3. Can not find any control for Pneumatic Draw Bar System with Mach3, please show diagram
    我們找不到關於氣壓換刀系統的控制,請解釋於Mach3下要如何控制。

Thank you for your prompt reply in advance,

Cheers
    Shenta
    [email protected]

Here's some photo

The limit switches of the drawbar aren't used, there are no wires going out of them.
    The spindle release is not CNC controlled, I don't know why because it only requires one relay. Maybe because there are no inputs left in the BoB
    ● Distribuidor Syil en Argentina ● "www.syil.com.ar" ●

Hello Peu,

Tks for your info, I really appreciate your help, could you please also let me know how to control VFD? I e-mailed to Syil, but they still haven't gave me any reply.

Cheers
    Shenta

Quote Originally Posted by shenta View Post
    Hello Peu,

Tks for your info, I really appreciate your help, could you please also let me know how to control VFD? I e-mailed to Syil, but they still haven't gave me any reply.

Cheers
    Shenta
    i have been reply your emails,later i need your show me the mach3 config pictures.
    thank you very much.
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Quote Originally Posted by shenta View Post
    Hello Syil China and those who may able to help me.

I have just received my new X6, with Delta VFD-M Control and Pneumatic Draw Bar System... etc.

But here 's the problem, we have found out that the lower limit sensor of Z axis is not working, I mean even I press the sensor, there are NO pin showing active, can Syil please show me the wireing diagram and pin number for this?

Another problem we have is that we can not control the VFD in Mach3, actually, we can only control the spindle by the dial on the front of the machine.

We also did not find any indication on the control of the Pneumatic Draw Bar System in X6 manual, I mean we need instruction in paper about how to set up Pneumatic Draw Bar System with Mach3.

A suggestion I would like to make is that Limit switch in China is cheap, for the X and Y axis, please put the limit switch on BOTH sides of tail, not just stopper on the both end, and only ONE limit switch in the middle. It is impossible for the machine to know it's possition when the machine just power up and one of the limit switch is active.

Another mind bothering problem is that there are no clear instruction about the setting in Ports&Pins menu, I would like to ask Syil, please show us how to config, Motor Outputs, Input Signals, Output Signals, and Spindle Setup menu.

Let me make the above in short words and in Chinese, and hopefully Syil will able to help me and make me a happy customer:

1. Z axis lower limit is disconnected, please show us connection diagram.
    Z軸的下限開關沒有接好,請提供接線圖。
    2. Mach3 can NOT control VFD controller (as per CNC X6 Instruction manual of Pin2 for spindle pulse and pin 1 for spindle direction) to control spindle speed and direction.
    Mach3 無法控制VFD控制器 (我們照CNC X6 說明書上所說的設定Pin2為主軸速度與Pin1為主軸方向) 請給明確說明如何讓Mach3控制VFD
    3. Can not find any control for Pneumatic Draw Bar System with Mach3, please show diagram
    我們找不到關於氣壓換刀系統的控制,請解釋於Mach3下要如何控制。

Thank you for your prompt reply in advance,

Cheers
    Shenta
    [email protected]
    SYLI ! is that pronounced SIGH-LEE or SILLY ?
    Don't feel bad, according to the labels on the machine, they still can't spell SPINDLE either.
    Those electrical outlets in the background look very USA.
    Any way, your journey has just begun- I hope you get your SYLI SPINDEL running.

1.Can you home machine?if so then set soft limits in mach

2.not sure

3.there is no automatic drawbar it manual control so you need to press the green button and hold the tool or it will fall out(needs to have compress ait conected )