587,168 active members*
3,277 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ - Aluminum Milling

Also posted this on RFQwork.com, but figured I should post this here as well.

I'm looking for a quote on two parts. Drawings are attached in pdf format. Solid models and other file formats are available upon request. Will entertain quotes only from American or Canadian shops, as I'm not interested in sending my business overseas.

Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, supplied by you

Please quote qty: 1, 10, 20 of each part. If possible, include shipping to 45424

RFQ End date: 28 Feb
    Not hard-up for time, as these components are part of an ongoing project, but would like the parts within 30 days after the job is awarded.

Also, any suggestions on how the parts could be modified to improve cost-effectiveness would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    -Rob Bailey, Owner
    Axiom Autosports Engineering
    Attached Files Attached Files

i may not be able to help you with long term production but i can program and create the applications needed to produce this product

i'll get back to you with in three days

Are these a one time deal or are you tring to put them in to production
    individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

Thanks for the messages so far. You guys are really quick!

For clarification: Basically a one time deal. Depending on how things workout with this particular project, I may place several orders over the next couple years. But I project that any such order would probably be within the qty range listed above.

Thank you i dont have time but i have a small company i use for outsource he may be interested i will send this to him
    individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

Small update to Part# 0214: A few individuals have asked me about corner joined by two sides at 154deg. The part can tolerate a radius of 0.250 there. My apologies for not including that in the drawings.

-Rob

Quick note regarding finishing (as a few individuals have asked): We have no finishing requirements for these parts. Deburing and removing machining marks is not necessary for you to do, but would be very helpful, and would be welcomed in your quote. Please just let me know what finishing (if any) your quote entails. Thanks!

-Rob

do you have an E-mail you want this quote sent to or just call the # on the print

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    do you have an E-mail you want this quote sent to or just call the # on the print
    I would prefer the quote in written form, so please either PM, or e-mail to: [email protected]

Thanks!
    -Rob

Thank you,

Will have a quote by late this afternoon

Thanks
    CIP
    Chip Coale

Thank you all for the quotes so far.

A few people have left messages on my voicemail, and I think I have returned all of those. If I screwed up and missed you, then my sincerest apologies. I'm still sifting through PM's and e-mails with quotes, so please be patient if you haven't heard back from me yet.

Couple people have inquired about a fax number. Unfortunately, we do not have a fax line. Please send all written quotes to Private Message or directly to my e-mail at:
    [email protected]

Thanks again!
    -Rob

Any update on whether this has been awarded?

Regards,
    Heli

Thank you to all of those that sent in quotes! The RFQ end-date has passed, and I will no longer be accepting new quotes for these items. Unfortunately, we have not yet had an opportunity to choose a supplier for this, as we've gotten extremely backlogged with a few other items. We're hoping to get the chance to look over the quotes and make a decision sometime next week.

Thanks again!

-Rob

Edited, SORRY

Rob,

My name Is Kyle Lucas and I would b Glad to do the job for you but I dont waste my time quoting Jobs just give me a target price and If I can do it for the price then I will. You're not going to find another like me. Talk to you later.

Kyle