I am building a homebrew CNC gantry type mill. I will be using a refurbished ballscrew from a Cincinnati mill as the Y-axis drive. This drive will originate from a Teknic M2348 servo with a 12 tooth pulley. I will belt it to a 60 tooth pulley on the wild end of the ballscrew. I will drill a hole near the edge of the larger pulley, and will include a 1/4-20 bolt with a wooden spool to be used as a handle (turning the pulley into a handwheel). The ratio will be a good one (I think) since it will be capable of about 200 ipm maximum feedrate and will deliver about 540 in/oz torque at max rate. The handwheel will be used to set the mill to any predetermined point or to zero it and prepare for "programmed" milling. I might also use it to move the gantry exactly 5 inches, so can change tools, and return it to the exact position.

OK -- here is the question:

Since the feedrate of the screw is .200 per turn, I want to divide the pulley into 200 equal increments (the pulley is a hair over 3.75"). I have heard that I can order (somewhere) plastic disks that are printed (presumably with a dye sublimation printer) and glue them right over the end of the pulley. I will create a pointer so that I can dial the indicated feed.

I will need one 3.75" diameter with 200 increments
and
one 4.5" diameter with 394 increments

The second one has a goofy ratio, because I believe it to be a Fantuc screw that has a 10mm lead per turn -- I want to read the lead as .001 per division.

Where do I look for these printed plastic disks?
I know I could print them on the laser printer and then laminate them, but I would prefer a more professional look.

Any help would be appreciated.
Will