Hi. I'm working on a project and I could use a little help from the voice of experience.
First, let me introduce the cast: I've got a 4 Axis Onsrud Panel Pro CNC Router with a 5' X 12' table. For programming, I use ArtCAM 2008. I have access to Alphacam (v7, I think), but to be honest I haven't used it in years. The only thing I can do with Alphacam that I can't do with ArtCAM is program the aggregate heads. We have two: a duo 90 and a flex 90. We never really took to the training for them, so in reality we can't run the aggregate heads with either software.
With the AlphaCAM, we don't know how and ArtCAM is strictly 3 Axis. I'm trying to fix that. There is a command that I believe can be put in the post that will rotate the Cartesian axes. ArtCAM is strictly 3 axes, but I don't see anything in the manual that specifies which axis the 3 have to be. I've got a manual for writing post processors for ArtCAM and I've found the pages in the Onsrud manual that describe the command. I just need a little help putting them together. Programming isn't exactly my area of expertise.
Any and all help that anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested, I've got PDF copies of the aforementioned manuals. I can send a copy if anyone wants one.
Again, thanks in advance.

TheOneTrueBrad