Hello all I have a JSM-40U with newly draw 1.5 software. All in all it works as it was intended and is a great bargain but I am looking to get it upgraded. Specifically the software and the work table. I don't even know if that is possible but that's why i am asking here. Top concern is the software, its the antonym of user friendly. I have had to come up with a Kentucky wind age system to get the x y coordinates on the laser to match up with the newly draw screen. And there is no way to set travel limits or any other parameters.

The work table is poorly designed, but what you would expect to get for 2gs. I had to grind down the front right bolt so the armature would clear, but even then the belt doesn't provide any ability to be tensioned to keep all four height adjusting bolts to stay linked. I have been stacking shims to get the table height close so that I only have to use the adjustment knob a little.
I can fab something up but would rather purchase something that works properly. Any Advice?