588,245 active members*
4,145 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Matsuura Horiz Pallet Ready Switch Help

Matsuura Horiz Pallet Ready Switch Help

I have a Matsuura H-Plus 300 with Fanuc 16i controller, twin pallet machine.

Recently my M61 pallet change command quit working. M61 polls the pallet ready switch. Pressing the button does nothing and the light does not come one either.

I have confirmed that the button itself works and even connected a new one just in case; no go.

I have checked operation of door interlock and home switch for load station pallet, both are working.

I have tried reloading the pallet change macro program but get the same results. Running the O9001 pallet change program, at the M61 command, the machine just sits there waiting and the red ACTIVE LED at the load station flashes.

I can use the M62 Pallet Change (Maintenance) command without problem; does not poll the switch.

Does anyone have any ideas for what to check next. I am pretty green on this macine so any amount of detail is helpful.

Thanks in advance

may be it is a mechanical problem

I think it may be a mechanical problem. You should check the roller or follower of the cam of pallet changers which is situated on then top of the machine. If the pin of the follower is broken then the rack will not move and the shaft of the rotating table will not rotate and pallet will not change.

you may see this link :Automatic Pallet Changers.How it Works ? what Type Of problem Arise With Automatic Pallet Changers.

Quote Originally Posted by sudip View Post
    I think it may be a mechanical problem. You should check the roller or follower of the cam of pallet changers which is situated on then top of the machine. If the pin of the follower is broken then the rack will not move and the shaft of the rotating table will not rotate and pallet will not change.

you may see this link :Automatic Pallet Changers.How it Works ? what Type Of problem Arise With Automatic Pallet Changers.
    If this were the problem, would the pallet changer not change at all?

In my situation, it will change with the M62 but not the M61 when it looks for the pallet ready switch.