588,568 active members*
4,665 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

the forums are talking to me :D

Hello alwaysready it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

OK well never seen that on a forum before.
    But ill start with ive taken the time to look over the jgro plans and the joes 2006 plans and i believe i am ready to start moving forward on this..
    Actually i already started. The new hitachi router from amazon showed up last week
    ive decided to build the joe plans.
    i think i might buy the parts precut from Joe since my cnc abilities right now are Zero.
    Are there any members in the area i can connect with ask stupid ?'s etc once i get building?
    I know i can use this forum as a very useful tool because it is a very important tool. Just looking for options its always nice to talk to someone locally.
    Im in chicagoland area of illinois., so anyone local feel free to PM me or post up.
    will concentrate on the build of the machine first then the software side of it.
    looks like most are using mach 2 or mach 3 for the converter. i have programs to export dxf's with. ( sign related programs)
    Figured id say hey thakns everyone in advance..

Hi,
    It would be good if you put a joes 2006 in the title, then the mods can put this in the joes 2006 area and you may get it noticed by a few people who have the machines

Good luck and you have the correct idea to get joe to build your kit for you.