587,619 active members*
3,401 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

thank you THUNDER LASER (second machine)

Hey All,

I just want to publicly thank Thunder Laser for packaging me a second flawless machine so quickly. I currently have a Mar90, 80watt that has paid for it self countless times. We came out with some new holiday product and orders came in like crazy. To much for a single machine so I quickly got a quote and send full payment to thunder laser for a Mini60. I would of gotten another mars90 but needed it to be air shipped.

Took a week to package and another 1.5weeks to ship via dhl. No joke I had two of my guys waiting for this machine. We got it at 9am and it was unboxxed, on the table, vented, air hooked up, water hooked up and aligned in 1.5 hours. We doubled our production in less than two hours!

The machine has ran 12-16 hrs days (yes, 2 shifts) without a single hiccup for a month now. We clean the lens every 12hrs and thats it!!!!

The poor original mars 90 still runs like new as well. I need to pull the runtime off of it but I can not believe how good these machines are!!

Disclaimer:
    I do not receive discounts, thunder laser didn't ask me of anything, I dont write reviews hardly ever. These machines just simply ROCK!!!

Thank you thunder laser, i cannot wait to order a third machine next year, also your software is awesome! I love the fact I can send files to either machine wirelessly and it just plain works!

Re: thank you THUNDER LASER (second machine)

Glad to hear. I just placed my deposit a Nova 35 with 80W laser yesterday. I really can't wait to get it. It will really augment my powder coating business.

Thank you, your support is our motivation.

My laser gets delivered on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad that you will receive the machine soon, please send email to us if you have any question in future. :banana:

What is the price range of the Thunder machines.

Hi AlanaB,
    what materials are you going to cut or engrave?

I am an Australian living in China for the past ten plus years. I run a small business here and have fallen on some despicable business people who cannot be trusted.

I guess this happens in all countries but I see and read a lot more about Chinese poor business antics, maybe because China is exporting a lot more these days as compared with 15 years ago.

However, I also see the other side, where the Chinese are trying their best to overcome these perceived problems, which are sometimes reality.

I have no connection with Nolan Yang, but I use two laser machines, and at one time, I contacted Nolan Yang and he tried his best to help me.

He seems to be trying his best in this forum.
    Just my two cents worth

Thank you, nivlek. :banana:
    even though I don't remember who you are, maybe you contacted with by different name before?
    I just answer the questions that I know, and I glad that my action can help others. (nuts)