588,195 active members*
4,742 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Terror Warning

Attorney General John Ashcroft warns that U.S. intelligence indicates al Qaeda is determined to launch an attack in the United States in the coming months.

Re: Terror Warning

Originally posted by CNCadmin
    Attorney General John Ashcroft warns that U.S. intelligence indicates al Qaeda is determined to launch an attack in the United States in the coming months.
    I hear that too.

I'm in a good situation to pretty much defend meh whole block for a few weeks if need be..

'Rekd teh click click BOOM!
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

LOL i'm staying over your house.

Got anymore to go around

Great timing. This should do wonders for the Bush campaign!

Dan

More rounds to go around? Heh. I buy that stuff by the thousands.

The worst thing going for the Bush campaign is the broadcast media.

Doesn't matter WHAT Bush does, they're not about to report ANYTHING that may even slightly make Bush look good. How many days in a row have we heard about those poor college students over there with panties on their heads in that prison? (Err, prisoners I mean.) Have you heard even ONCE about those 6 Americans that had their right hands cut off IN THAT SAME PRISON by Sadam. How about that chem they found on an artillary shell? Anybody else heard that there are in fact WMD there? (At least there were while Sadam was there) No, you haven't. Not from NBC CBS or ABC.

Oh well, their tunes will change when bombs start blowing up in their city every day.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Re: Re: Terror Warning

Originally posted by Rekd
    I hear that too.

I'm in a good situation to pretty much defend meh whole block for a few weeks if need be..

'Rekd teh cracks me up
    Proud owner of a Series II Bridgeport.

Hmmmmm, Barrett 50 semi?? Unless you reload you have a lot more tied up in ammo than cnc machines if you buy thousands!

I knew from the first time I read you posts I liked you! Are you sure you real name is not Tim Allen?

Mike

uh that was supposed to be "your posts"
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Rekd,

You are the man!!!!! How about ALGORE blabbering today? Very Very funny.

How many days in a row have we heard about those poor college students over there with panties on their heads in that prison?
    You must be a Rush listener. Just good clean fun, huh?

Dan

Dan B,

Skull and Bones...

Actually, Dan, no. I don't usually listen to Rush. Though I must admit the few times I've heard him he's made me think seriously about what's really going on, and because of that I question what I see and hear, always trying to get a view from as many different sides as possible. You'd be amazed of how biased broadcast media is, and you have to wonder why they won't report on so many things that are just as important if not more important that what they ARE reporting about.

"Fair, Balanced Reporting" meh ass!!

'Rekd
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

RUSH- Roll the Bones love that album

LoL, Mike, you know your firearms.

I only buy the .223, 22-250, .308, 30-30, 9mm, .38 and .45's by the case. Once you get to 1/2", the price goes up exponentially.

I've got dies for the 22-250, 30-30, and will be getting a couple others from my dad, along with his old press and at least an 8mm and another .38.

'Rekd teh thank God for the Wild West Gun Show!
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

RUSH- Roll the Bones love that album
    Me too. And 2112, and Hemispheres, and Caress of Steel etc.

You'd be amazed of how biased broadcast media is, and you have to wonder why they won't report on so many things that are just as important if not more important that what they ARE reporting about.
    Living in Canada, but close to the US border, we can compare news stories. It's funny (not really) how different a story can be, depending on the source.

Dan

LoL, you guys are funny. He wasn't talking about the Canadian Trio. Rush as in Rush Limbaugh, radio talk show host.

LoL, kids.

2112 was always meh favorite RUSH album BTW.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

LoL, Mike, you know your firearms.

Well you need to check out what I do for a living!

www.turnercustoms.com

I know a fellow that may have a set of the 1/2" dies for sale. You want me to ask?

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xr-hevy.jpg  
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

I only buy the .223, 22-250, .308, 30-30, 9mm, .38 and .45's by the case. Once you get to 1/2", the price goes up exponentially
    Nice arsenal!

I load 45 ACP, 44 mag, 300 win mag and 50 AE.

Were do you shoot your Barret?
    Thanks

Jeff Davis (HomeCNC)
    http://www.homecnc.info

WallCrawler Guest

Re: Re: Terror Warning

Originally posted by Rekd
    I hear that too.

HOLY !@@#$