588,404 active members*
4,865 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Does any one have a tried and true BobCad post processor for an Anilam 5300M control

Does any one have a tried and true BobCad post processor for an Anilam 5300M control

I edited my post to work really well with my Anilam 5300M control. If you work with an anilam control then I am sure you are aware that the post supplied by bobcad doesn't work. Such as the drilling canned cycles, tapping cycles, and specifically arc movements were just completely wrong. After realizing that the fanuc post was closer to what I needed. I put the two side by side, and customized a post that would out put code my control would understand. I know that Anilam controls are kinda rare. So if any one needs to exchange posts let me know.

anilam controls

Hey Casey, I program the Anilam Crusader 2, 1400 & 5000m controlers.
    And I think the are one of the best computers that were ever installed on a Machine. :cheers:

hi caseymachining, I would like to see your edited anilam post to compare to what i have tried. mine is not modified much but it worked. can you send it to me? I have a 3000m but from what i have seen, i cannot imagine great differences, which is part of my curiosity. thank you

Re: Does any one have a tried and true BobCad post processor for an Anilam 5300M cont

Quote Originally Posted by caseymachining View Post
    I edited my post to work really well with my Anilam 5300M control. If you work with an anilam control then I am sure you are aware that the post supplied by bobcad doesn't work. Such as the drilling canned cycles, tapping cycles, and specifically arc movements were just completely wrong. After realizing that the fanuc post was closer to what I needed. I put the two side by side, and customized a post that would out put code my control would understand. I know that Anilam controls are kinda rare. So if any one needs to exchange posts let me know.

Hi caseymachining, I recently had a computer crash for our Anilam 3000m and lost our Post Processor for it with Bobcad V26. Would you happen to have one that would work for that? I contacted them and they recommended Anilam 6000m, which doesn't work, and they said to request one that isn't available for download on the website, I have to resubscribe. I tried going through the post processor myself, and it's all greek to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Does any one have a tried and true BobCad post processor for an Anilam 5300M cont

hi weasel86, i have the anilam 3X conversational.pst files, i think from bobcad. my bobcad is v27. the dates in the pst files indicate utility before v27. did you get your SW load fixed?