587,220 active members*
2,911 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Where to find my Servo Motor

Hi,

I am looking for Servo Motors for my projects I want to start. Well, I found my perfect fit over at Brushed DC Servo motor Encoder Gecko Viper CNC KITS Canada USA Australia. It would have been the SM341100 with 8Nm / 1100 oz/in, but nobody answers my email or picks up the phone. Does anybody know what's up with motiontek? Since they obviously don't want to sell me some servos do you know any place else to get Servos in that power range at a competitive price?

Thanks for your help!

Leo

Automation Technologies has them on the website, but out of stock. You might check to see when they expect more.

Motiontek also sells them on ebay, you might try asking a question throught the listing-

Servo Motor 90V 1100oz in Back Shaft for Encoder CNC Router Mill Plasma Lathe | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by kevincnc View Post
    Automation Technologies has them on the website, but out of stock. You might check to see when they expect more.

Motiontek also sells them on ebay, you might try asking a question throught the listing-

Servo Motor 90V 1100oz in Back Shaft for Encoder CNC Router Mill Plasma Lathe | eBay
    I thought about that, but I don't feel comfortable to order if nobody answers. I will check with Automation Technoligies and see what they have..

That's understandable, but I think I would feel more comfortable ordering through ebay where they have some incentive to make you happy, plus you'd get the buyer protection.