If you are experienced and are in the Maryland (Waldorf area), Virginia (Springfield area) or NJ (Ocean county area).

I am looking for an experienced operator for the machine I own. It is a CNC Masters Baron and she cuts some fine work - she is trammed to .005 right now.

What I am offering is a chance for somone to start from day one as their own boss bar me temporarily. Machine, supplies and materials included. You find work, you do work I submit, you make your own hours. I take a percentage off the top for X amount of time TO BE DETERMINED - it really depends on the person.

Why? I bought this machine thinking is could do more than it can. Right now it is accurate down to 17 Microns and I need another good to .1 Micron. I don't have the time nor the interest in making things this machine can make.

Simple as that, and no I have not worked out all the details yet, but I'd like to help someone get started rather than worry about business details I have no interest in. I know I could just hire someone, get some work and make money but I'd rather help someone get started like I was helped not so long ago.

Veterans able or disabled but able are most welcome.

Please PM me if you are very serious about running your own business and we can begin to work out details and make everything nice and legal.