586,119 active members*
3,538 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 100 of 587 50909899100101102110150200
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 11733
    Switcher, I have no problem with the DFX files your are posting. I just imported " Turbo flame" into MC, used " contour " to follow the lines and posted a program in about two minutes. There were a couple of small boxes at the end of the flames where MC was not sure which line to follow. I just picked one and went on, NO problem.
    Thanks Larry83301,

I try to keep open vectors out of the files.

I guess I owe Manjeet a refund, lets see 100% of nothing...

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by Manjeet View Post
    Hello Switcher,

Are you really making the models or just posting the .dxf files created with wintopo. Beacause any file downloaded cannot go into machining. It has to be done a lot to correct the vectors before machining. Please dont post .dxf unless they are usable. Just post the pictures you like beacuse any one can create the dxf file with wintopo easily.

Manjeet

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Arrow Thanks Switcher

Quote Originally Posted by Switcher View Post
    lets see 100% of nothing...
    Your files always work well for my system.

Thanks for freely sharing your work!

Push the spray button.

Some give, others only recieve

Troll spray, thats funny, Switcher I want to say the files you have are impressive and I have used several for playing around, thank you for your contributions they are fun, I found that any dxf file, unless your making something the size of a penny, will need to be smoothed out if you want any good detail, I am wondering if there is something (free) out there to approximate arc's say between three or four points, I know that there is commercial software out there to do this but I was curious about something free.

Quote Originally Posted by Switcher View Post

I guess I owe Manjeet a refund, lets see 100% of nothing...

PUSH the button already! SICK of trolls!

(Is that a trollacide or a repellent?")
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

Hello Switcher,

Are you really making the models or just posting the .dxf files created with wintopo. Beacause any file downloaded cannot go into machining. It has to be done a lot to correct the vectors before machining. Please dont post .dxf unless they are usable. Just post the pictures you like beacuse any one can create the dxf file with wintopo easily.

Manjeet
    You got some balls Manjeet. Lets look at some of the DXF's that you created.....oh wait, you don't have any. This is not the "Lets Be Lazy Forum"...This is a place where you can grab file, pictures, dxfs.....and do many things with them...including touching them up for yourself. Some of these dxf's take many days just to get where they are, especially with some of the pictures (JPEGS, BMP's) that I use. Appreciate this forum without criticism, and we will all get along. Thanks.

Laser BlockFonts

I see that the discussion of the week has been on converting fonts to DXF's, I think. The commercial program that I use, Tops100, for Trumpf Laser does a wonderful job at taking fonts and creating vectors with them, even TTF's. As easy as typing what you want and out comes vectors in arcs and lines. It does not even create polylines like other programs. I am posting the dxf of the text "LaserSans". It is a great font that blocks everything so none of the letters fall out. People can copy and paste letters into the location that they want and not have to trace over all the letters. Let me know if I should post other fonts. Thanks for the great forum guys!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LASERSANS.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is one more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CORSVA.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Apples View Post
    I does work for me.

Right click and save as

Then rename as a .plt

Let me know if it works.

Apples

I did, and unfortunately no luck-
    Dave->..

A little help.

I have been working in this thing in bob art and can't get a clean DXF to use. Anyone want to give it a shot...I dont need the text need just the sea thing in red!!!. Thanks Jim

On a side note I have used many of dxf's posted here and have made some into samples of the things we can do with our new used CNC. I don't think that guy wanted to offend switcher but he struck a nerve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sil_logo_sm3.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by Conquest1224 View Post
    I have been working in this thing in bob art and can't get a clean DXF to use. Anyone want to give it a shot...I don't need the text need just the sea thing in red!!!. Thanks Jim

On a side note I have used many of .dxf's posted here and have made some into samples of the things we can do with our new used CNC. I don't think that guy wanted to offend switcher but he struck a nerve.
    Hello Switcher,

Are you really making the models or just posting the .dxf files created with wintopo. Because any file downloaded cannot go into machining. It has to be done a lot to correct the vectors before machining. Please don't post .dxf unless they are usable. Just post the pictures you like because any one can create the dxf file with wintopo easily.

Manjeet
    Switcher

While your at it, send the G-Code, (for every CNC machine made) and bring a cup a coffee over while you cut it out for me, don't forget the material also. Beer will be fine also. Dark beer.

This is share your part not due all the work for you.

I do believe he touched a nerve. Not everyone can convert a picture to .dxf.

What the hell is wintopo?

But let's not chase him away, let's just show him the error of his ways, and welcome him with open arms. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone puts their foot in their mouth once in a while, some more than others granted.

Everybody keep up the sharing and the continuing education of one and all.

As long as it's not copyrighted so I don't get any more marks against me. (nuts)

Every one have a great Memorial Day weekend. If you celebrate it.
    What is possible? What you will!

Quote Originally Posted by bkluck View Post
    why do new post not go to the end on this forum? if i want to read a thread i have to scroll down to figure out what has been said already. do i have something set wrong on my computer?
    Me too I thaught it was just me

Conquest

I am working on your little fish thing. You may have to clean it up some in your cad/cam program.
    What is possible? What you will!

Question Post The Files Here

Quote Originally Posted by Apples View Post
    Let me know if it works.
    Does not work.

To share the files, a simple solution would be to post the files here, to get around the not working problem.

DXF or DOC extensions can be used or renamed for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Conquest1224 View Post
    I have been working in this thing in bob art and can't get a clean DXF to use. Anyone want to give it a shot...I dont need the text need just the sea thing in red!!!. Thanks Jim

On a side note I have used many of dxf's posted here and have made some into samples of the things we can do with our new used CNC. I don't think that guy wanted to offend switcher but he struck a nerve.
    I work as best as i can from the image you posted, but ended up going to your web sight and using the image you have there... it still needs a bit of work. harder part was having to hand ink the image to get something to work with... have fun cutting..

Erik

where's the "bowing/not worthy" greamlin? Great job, landdesign
    Dave->..

Purple Cadillac

Has anyone got a Cadillac Elblem in DFX
    I have a '92 big purple Fleetwood Cadillac to cut plexglass for the trunk lid
    I will post some pic after I am done with the car stereo install
    The Cadillac Should be Crazy.
    Thanks Trell

Recent project for new Grandson

Here is a shelf project that I made for my new Grandson. They have the room done up with a red jeep full of animals. So I took a picture and made the drawing to look like what was in his room. This is not a perfect drawing as I'm not an artist but it came out good enough for me.

Thanks to eveyone who shares there drawing here!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P5170003.JPG   P5180005.JPG  

Arrow Crowing Rooster

This bird might wake you in the morning, :stickpoke
    or just tell you what direction your weather vane is pointing.

this is a great sight for those of you who might need logo images... they have them in EPS files, but those are easy to convert to DXF or whatever.... the eps file also are much higher resolution so you get better vectors from them.

http://logotypes.designer.am/srch/se...5&r=t&a=c&pg=1

Page 100 of 587 50909899100101102110150200