588,684 active members*
5,883 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: IHCNC Artist

IHCNC Artist

Hi Folks;
    Following the career of IH friend and Artist Chris Bathgate has been fun and now that Chris is getting national acclaim for his great metal sculpture that he makes on his 4 axis IH CNC Mill and a lathe we thought it would be interesting for everyone here to see his work. Here are 2 links, http://www.chrisbathgate.com his home site address and http://www.galleryimperato.com/artists1.cfm?artistid=57 the gallery where his upcoming show is going to be held with all his works previewed on the site. Take a look and leave a comment if you would like.
    IHCNC
    Gene & Tommy

WOW
    nice stuff. He is very talented. WOW.
    Thanks foe sharing
    Randy

I have seen his website before but.....

Man does he have some serious talent.... amazing how beautiful those intricate machining operations can make a piece of steel or aluminum. I was aware of the fact that he used a IH cnc mill to make these creations but I have never before seen any pictures of the parts actually on the machine. I sure hope he gets the credit and hopefully the money he deserves for his beautiful creations. Thanks for posting this....peace

If you go to chris' website then click on prosess it shows you how it is all done. some kind of workmanship!
    oltimer

That did not come out right....

Actually my comment was to be that I had never seen them actually on the IH mill before now. I already saw those cool progress pics. Some very neat stuff and some extreme creativity. I cannot wait to finish my conversion so I can try some of that stuff....peace

Most amazing work I have seen! Wow! It's just beautiful.

-Jason

His work is very impressive, some of the pics of his process are in themselves a work of art. Very cool.

You guys should really sticky this. Very nice work.