(EDIT: Nevermind I got it out!)This is for you old school guys. I have aquired a jacobs 58b for my old 44' sb lathe. When I recieved the chuck there is a mt 2 arbor stuck in the back of it! Now I am not an expert on this stuff so I don't know if this chuck is meant to have an arbor in the back. It is made to fit my lathe spindle and pass long stock straight through. The arbor is marked JACOBS CHUCK ARBOR NO.2 MORSE TAPER FOR MODELS 3-3A 14-16-36-100. There is no way to use a wedge to remove because the shank goes way down in past where the threads are. I tried knocking it around with a soft hammer and I tried opening the chuck and hitting the front side of the shank with a 1/2 brass rod. Does anyone know how to separate them without damaging the chuck or the arbor? I will post a picture if I can figure out how.>>>>>>>EDIT<<<<<< if you are curious it turns out this chuck indeed fits a tapered arbor and this one was really stuck! After putting a bit of penetrating oil on it I set it face down on my very hot woodstove for an hour and put it in a really cold spindle for a few minutes.Then I put a 5/8 brass rod in it which I shortened because I bent the other one.Chuck in one hand with a thick glove 2lb hammer in the other. You get the idea.If you do this be careful where you point it!