588,124 active members*
4,923 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Be aware of warranty issues!

I have bought a 1325 machine from Jcut, before Christmas, now I share my experiences.

1. Got screwed by freight agent, they messed up everything, weeks late and £700 extra delivery cost because of them.
    2. Machine finish is very rough, torch cut metal pieces painted over without smoothing, paint is peeling off, rusted below, the spindle motor is fixed in a slight angle instead of beeing straight, but it is a cheap machine, so I did not expect miracles.
    3. There is no instruction manual supplied with the machine, one needs a professional to connect it up.
    4. Once it is up and running the machine does the job, finish quality is acceptable.
    5. Spindle water cooler gets blocked regularly, needs lots of attention.

Generally I would say it was worth the price, but there is one thing I did not consider:
    The warranty is a scam. They have no service anywhere outside China. If there is anything goes wrong with the machine, which it did only after a few months they "diagnose" it but asking you to take a video of what the machine does/does not, and ask you to send the machine back to China where they will fix it and send it back to you, all delivery cost paid by you!
    If the part that broke can be removed than they ask you to dismount it and post it. In any case it will cost you about the same money as to call a local engineer to fix it. Not to mention the minimum of 3-4 weeks while the part is in the post travelling back and forth.
    In my case the broken part was the inverter which is normally the first one to go. Replacement or service cost anything from £5-600 minimum.

So I would say, only buy them if you aware: anything will happen to the machine, which it will, you are to pay greatly.

Re: Be aware of warranty issues!

Simply if you buy from China That is the Risk of cheap ,.. I lost this Year also some Money ,..

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

I know, I took the risk, and I want others to be aware of the facts.

There is new development in my case.
    They agreed to send a replacement part but they wanted to charge almost double than the retail price. Finally when I made it clear I am not to be fooled and they will not trick me paying them more, they simple ceased communication.

So, based on my experience, avoid the Chinese company: JCUT.