I'm going to make a DONATION... YOU SHOULD TOO!

TO: Members of the CNCzone.com(munity)

I think that, those of us who regularly hang out on, and have benefited from, all of the support and information provided "FREE" by Paul G (CNCadmin) via CNCzone.com tend to lose sight of the costs required to keep this site operational. Paul doesn't blatantly solicit members for a membership fee, monthly access fees, donations, or CNCzone merchandise purchases, thank you, Paul.

Since Paul doesn't, I'm going to on his behalf. :violin:

After using all of the awesome resources of CNCzone for over a year, I decided it was about time I made a contribution/donation to keep this awesome site what it is and to keep it from being sold to some commercial venture. You should too.

Where, though, is the link for donation? Well, after about 12 minutes of looking, I finally found it. It's right there at the bottom of every page, just right of center, and named "Donation Info". Those of us who haven't made a donation seriously need to check it out.

KUDOS to all members that have made a donation already. But, just because you have made a donation doesn't mean another donation isn't needed. You can make more than one donation.

Ten (10) Reasons to Make a Donation to CNCzone.com:
1. Because it's the right thing to do.

2. You just received a large inheritance.

3. You just landed a large contract due to information provided by CNCzone.

4. You just saved big money on a project/purchase due to information on CNCzone.

5. You saved money on project plans. Instead of purchasing plans from another site and paying $30+ you downloaded a free set of plans from CNCzone provided by JGRO and others

6. Because this is one of the coolest sites on the Web!
YOU! = Donating Member

COOL = CNCzone.com
CNCzone.com = Donating Member (YOU!)
COOL = YOU!

7. You are now independently wealthy after starting your own business using information from CNCzone.com (well, maybe not yet!).

8. You've saved all that money on therapy. :banana: (What happened to the dancing banana?)

9. You keep contributing to the Church's "Building Fund" and you haven't seen them build a d**n thing yet!

10. You can have so much fun learning to build/make some really nifty stuff due to information available on CNCzone.com!!!

11. ??? Some other reasons???

In addition to all of your project plans,
PLAN to become a Donation Contributor to CNCzone.com!

I will be shortly, will you?

HayTay