587,467 active members*
3,459 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Seicos M Help

I have a Seicos M mark 2 controller. I just picked up a Hitachi Seiki VM40 the machine works great. I need it to drip feed though. The machine came with the books. I know it shouldn’t be rocket science but I have tried changing digit 6 in the 00 parameter screen. I type it in and hit the button and boom nothing. It will allows me to change the others on the 00 line but not that. Is there something I need to do prior to trying to change it?

Have you found how to change the DNC parameter? I have the same problem. If you have the answer please help me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newbi100 View Post
    I have a Seicos M mark 2 controller. I just picked up a Hitachi Seiki VM40 the machine works great. I need it to drip feed though. The machine came with the books. I know it shouldn’t be rocket science but I have tried changing digit 6 in the 00 parameter screen. I type it in and hit the button and boom nothing. It will allows me to change the others on the 00 line but not that. Is there something I need to do prior to trying to change it?