Hello everyone.

First of all thank you very much for taking the time to read this post, I hope you can help me or at least guide me in the questions they pose.

I've recently acquired by eBay one Gravograph IS 200 of 2004 has serial port and another port beside indicating "Parallel". The seller sent me no more, no manual, no cables, etc. I called Gravograph and tell me that I have as the machine is as if he had nothing, I need a "backpack or key" that is connected to that port "Parallel" and GravoStyle, the most basic software ... All for a price of around 900 euros plus taxes.

The case I have read that there are people who control the machine with other software without "backpack or key." I read on forums that can be controlled by programs like AutoCAD, CorelDraw, V-Carve, Mach3, etc.

Now I explain what happens. I have a computer with Windows XP SP3 and the machine connected to the serial port (COM1). I've tried the trial versions of these programs: V-Carve, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Mach3, Vistool 6 EngraveLab, etc. The case I select all the driver brings the application to the machine, the IS 200, but when I click save after drawing something simple, such as a letter "A", the machine starts to receive and on the screen reads: - RECEPTION XXXX bytes -. When done, it beeps and says - COMPLETED XXXX bytes -. And then - READY TO RECEIVE -. But it does nothing, it does not start and does not record anything. I've tried thousands of times, even with the panel buttons, changing preferences serial port, creating a Text / Generic printer on that port, printing HPGL files directly ... But nothing works.

Can someone please help me set it up?

Thank you very much to anyone who can give me some information.

Greetings.