587,220 active members*
2,657 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Novakon > thinking of selling my new nm-145

thinking of selling my new nm-145

well, i bought the 145 a couple months ago to add to the fleet, but i just moved and the new place is a little crammed with a nm-200, nm-145 and birmingham 14x40 lathe, so i am thinking of selling the 145 and further hotrodding my nm200. it is brand new and has only been test run, no cutting as of yet. i currently have the spindle motor out as i was in the middle of installing a 1hp ac motor. i will put the spindle motor back in and include the ac motor with the sell. i will also include the pc and all connections. i have a waterproof medical grade keyboard with built in touch pad that is quite nice at $350. it is completely sealed, white in color with red led back lit keys with full 10 key and nice layout of axis control buttons. these are used on kiosk machines in OR's etc. also a nice dell 15" monitor. all was designed to go into a SS cabinet i designed to go on the front of the machine kinda like a haas. i will include the cad model for that housing as well. i just finished rebuilding the spindle and setting proper preload and reassembled with proper kluber nbu-15 grease. i was setting this all up for 8k rpm. i am located on the west coast in Portland Oregon, so any west coasters on the fence about shipping cross country and risking getting a bum machine can come buy this one in person. i will ship if need be, or will drive to meet within reason. pm for more details. thanks

looking to get $4800 or offer for my nm-145. it has the most current july 2011 vfd board, and all works well. spindle has been gone through, and i am including the PC, monitor, keyboard, mach3 etc. machine has been cleaned, homed in, tested and runs well. this is a great deal... especially if you are west coast. i will list for sale locally and ebay etc soon, but hoping someone that missed out on the clearance pricing wants to grab this one.

Bump.... You can buy this machine for $2500 less then the new torus lite, and add the upgrade kit they are offering for $1495 and get the new machine for $1000 less then buying new. Best of all, this machine is new! Hasn't cut anything yet and still bolted to its pallet. This is a great opportunity to get a great mill at a great price. I need the space in my new smaller shop. You can call me at 503 810 9755 thanks

$4500 for the mill with PC, keyboard, monitor, cables etc. this is a complete turn key cnc mill for $4500 obo. cant beat that price!

the mill has been sold. thanks