586,655 active members*
2,687 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 98 of 587 488896979899100108148198
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 11734

Wasen't me

Wasen't me

Quote Originally Posted by ACP5080 View Post
    But.....
    What happened to my DXF uploads???
    Some Moddy removed ' em?

I'm guessing there may have been some copywright dxfs in the batch? Too bad, I would have loved to see them, possibly PM me with them?
    Dave->..

Newtime DXF

Soundcop I looked at your mustang DXF it is a good file but to burn with plasma it will need some work

Quote Originally Posted by Switcher View Post
    Here is a sample DXF file that started out as a Dingbats then ran thru my program to trace, then Wintopo to create the DXF.

For some reason, this worked perfectly for me as I don't see any open areas or added lines. I guess I could be missing them though..lol!

Look forward to seeing the program, switcher. As always, thank you for your effort -
    Dave->..

Talking He he

Quote Originally Posted by kirkln View Post
    Soundcop I looked at your mustang DXF it is a good file but to burn with plasma it will need some work
    Yes i´m so happy that i work with a sheet laser , so no prob for me
    fell free to drop by www.newtime.dk/dxf_files
    plz. don´t mind my misspelling

Thanks for the Island and beach dxf's Switcher and soundcop.

allways redy

Quote Originally Posted by becikeja View Post
    Thanks for the Island and beach dxf's Switcher and soundcop.
    no prob. allways redy to share files and help out if i can
    fell free to drop by www.newtime.dk/dxf_files
    plz. don´t mind my misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by kirkln View Post
    Wasen't me
    I know..

Quote Originally Posted by fretsman View Post
    I'm guessing there may have been some copywright dxfs in the batch? Too bad, I would have loved to see them, possibly PM me with them?
    2 of 5 dxf files i created myself, so no copyright there.
    No moderator / admin asked me to remove it or give me notice....

New DXF File ---> Design 22

Free DXF - vectorink.com

The last DXF file I posted ( Design 22 ) was created with my new program for fonts, & WinTopo.

It has 1 open vector, not perfect, but close enough for me.

Anyone that has worked with WinTopo, knows about open vectors.

I'll post my program for fonts as soon as I clean it up, it's very simple to use & you can adjust the scale of the bitmap as large as you want, the DXF file above ( Design 22 ) was set to 3500 pixels, the larger the image the better the detail in WinTopo.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

DXF

Great vector Switcher! Clean and Smooth. I am using Corel Draw X3 but I am having trouble saving to DXF, I can open them but I can't save anything new as a DXF, I save everything as a PLT, my CNC software supports both, any ideas of a program that I can import a PLT and Export a DXF I really want to start contributing to this forum.

Does anyone have any Georgia Bulldog Files?
    Thanks
    Steve

stl to dxf

Quote Originally Posted by yohudi View Post
    Hi there,

great news... and glad you stuck with it.... I think your problem with getting it to post before will be down to the default txt editor on the previous system.

re: detail in the model.

settings I used when I ran the model were tool diameter of 3mm and corner radius of 1.5mm, This describes a 3 mm ball nose as far as FREEmill is concerned... 15% stepover = 0.45 mm

If you "generate" at those settings... then "simulate" you should see the same kind of result as in the image I put up.. then just "Post" using the "general" post processor.

Well done.. and hope it works out for you.. if it does it gets you into 2.5D / 3D carving for zero cost...

All the best

Danny
    Well, I signed up for the spam and got freemill. It looked good so far, but I was a bit disappointed with no DXF import. Is there a good way to convert DXF's to any of the filetypes it uses?

Quote Originally Posted by gravy View Post
    Well, I signed up for the spam and got freemill. It looked good so far, but I was a bit disappointed with no DXF import. Is there a good way to convert DXF's to any of the filetypes it uses?

Hi there,

well to be honest I can't say that I've had that much spam from mecsoft in relation to FREEMill.. so I don't think you'll have that much of a problem with it..

re .DXF to .STL.. this is easily acheived with a FREE and non-expiring version of 3D Exploration 1.5. It's an older demo of the software that's still about if you know where to find it... it's NOT a cracked or hacked version.. it's a legitimate demo. They didn't build expiry of function into the demos until later versions

I don't post where this is publicly..PM me or send me an email at my website and I'll let you know where you can get it.. sorry to be a bit "mysterious" and all that.. but if I post a link to it here it will no doubt vanish.. and it's too useful to allow that to happen.. If you think it's BS about it vanishing.... just try and find version 1.5 on the net...

As an alternative for FREE gcoding of DXF files, I'd suggest the CAmBam beta.. this works with DXF as a native format.. and there's plenty of help with it at the CamBam forum. CamBam has just gone commercial.. but 10Bulls is still letting people have the beta version for FREE.

While we're on the subject of FREEMill I'd be interested to hear of any Rhino users who have tried FREEMill...

I think that FREEMill might actually be able to gcode based on NURBS content. it loads .3DM as a native format... but it also has a specific setting for loading .3DM triangular mesh files. I'm curious as to the difference between a "normal" .3DM file and a "mesh" .3DM file. If any Rhino users have tried FREEMill or can put me straight on this one way or the other I'd appreciate it....

thanks a lot in advance for any info..

Danny

EDIT:

I've found a link to a download of 3D exploration 1.71.. which is NOT the same version as the one I mentioned earlier.. so this might expire after 30 Days.. but at least it will give anyone who wants to try it the chance to give it a spin.. and won't put the non-expiring version at risk.. see below

http://soft.softoogle.com/ap/3d-expl...-get-591.shtml

hope it helps

Danny
    What one man can do another man can do..
    BitMaps to Models, 3D2Relief, tutorials and FREE CNC Software http://cnc4free.org

I don't post where this is publicly..PM me or send me an email at my website and I'll let you know where you can get it.. sorry to be a bit "mysterious" and all that.. but if I post a link to it here it will no doubt vanish.. and it's too useful to allow that to happen.. If you think it's BS about it vanishing.... just try and find version 1.5 on the net...

http://www.davidhsmith.net/Essential_Tools.htm

Why you need to register your copy of 3D Exploration ?
    The current version does not contain any limitations and the registered version differs only by absence of the UNREGISTERED text. Registered version also shows your name and email as the registered user.
    If you register your copy 3D Exploration you will help us in development of new versions of 3D Exploration. 3D Exploration is trialware and you must register the program to continue using it after 30 day trial period (although it doesn't expire, actually). The registration fee is only $40. Once registered, you remain a registered user for this and all future versions of 3D Exploration. Registered users will receive information about latest versions of the program via e-mail.
    All problems, which will arise for you and all your wishes will be considered first of all.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

btw,

It's not possible to register that version, the website does not exist.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Design 23

Free DXF - vectorink.com

why do new post not go to the end on this forum? if i want to read a thread i have to scroll down to figure out what has been said already. do i have something set wrong on my computer?

bkluck,
    Go to USER CONTROL PANEL
    Then Thread Display options
    Then Thread Display mode
    you can change how you recieve the threads

thanks br1, much better

Page 98 of 587 488896979899100108148198