587,189 active members*
3,175 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

bridgeport BPC 320H parameters

I have lost the parameters to our bridgeport BPC 320 H horizontal machining center , it has a Fanuc 6 MB control
    can anyone help

thanks in advance
    alok goyle
    involute tooling corporation
    india

[email protected]

In the last 30 years I have installed 3 of these machines. 2 had a Fanuc 6M control. 1 was a bit newer. I have no idea if any of these are functioning and I have no parameter back ups. Getting in touch with Bridgeport UK would be your best bet but you must also specify the control. Most parameters will be generic. Some will be machine specific. Sorry.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Need Help!- bridgeport BPC 320H parameters

Attached are nc parameters for bpc380-8 serial number 65196 which is a 1986 machine with 6mb controller...basically, it is the same machine except mine has 80 tool atc and 8 pallet changer.

Hope this helps in your situation.

I have a similar problem but I have lost the PC parameters instead--these do not punch-out and they must be hand copied instead.

Specifically, the parameters I have lost are accessed by pressing the "parameter" button a second time which brings up a slightly different screen, which will have the words "PC parameters" written across the top of page.

There are quite a few additional pages in addition to the first one, and these pages can only be displayed by entering the letter "n" along with the parameter number that you wish to display--for example, entering "n1000" then pressing "input" will display PC parameters #1000 through #1019 and so on. ( in other words the "page up" and "page down" buttons do not work when on the pc parameter screen )

I do not need all of the pages, I only need the ones as follows :

# 1001 through #1040

# 2001 through #2010

#2101 through #2110

#3001 through #3014

And also

#4000 through #4099

Many of these are probably all zeros and I'm not positive that the ones from a bpc 320 will also work in my machine but hey it's worth a shot and if someone can get me a copy well it sure would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Sam

Kalamaprecision.com
    Attached Files Attached Files

Okay...

Here is what I got so far, bpc 320 users BEWARE--the NC parameters that I had posted earlier will have one bit that signifies the presence of external pc which you won't have...this parameter and bit is listed in the fanuc manual so it shouldn't be hard to find but I'll try and followup later anyways just in case...

--Otherwise, these should work fine for both bpc 320 as well as bpc 380

See attachments :
    Attached Files Attached Files

The problem is with the input method

I have the parameters for the Fanuc 6m on the Bridgeport BPC 320H, the problem is not that I do not have the parameters, I have all the exaustive machine documentation with all you need, I can even provide you with information if anyone of you needs data.

My problem is that when I look at the parameter list, I find figures that I cannot input into the machine; for example,
    for Parametre 1001, I have 60000 in the machine documentation while on the screen, I have only place for one digit!!!

I need an explanation for this!!

How to input the parameters from 1000 and above into the machine using the keyboard?

Best regards.

Dear friends,

I have tried the parameter lists you provided but the problem seems to be more intricate.

The problem is not that I don't have the parameters but the fact that the machine does not accept the in the format they are provided in the table??? How can that be? I don't understand!!

The tables give a series of numbers of each parameter while the machine has only room for one digit per parameter and not many like in the table?? Can anyone figure out what that could mean?

Thanks.