587,180 active members*
5,181 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > Need spindle time on 4th axis router table/mill or CNC Lathe cutting aluminum Hobbyis

Need spindle time on 4th axis router table/mill or CNC Lathe cutting aluminum Hobbyis

Hi,

My name is Charles. This is the second job I am posting today. I have 3D plans for aluminum parts (created in Solidworks and Autocad) that will require either a router/mill with a 4th axis or a CNC lathe to cut.

I need to find someone to cut the files for me. I do 2 of these jobs in the average month.

My timelines for completing the work are very flexible. I just need the work done correctly and affordably, I don’t need it done fast.

In the first job I have waiting are:

2 male plugs about 6 inches long and less than 2.5 in diameter. There is no center drilling our hollowing out. I can supply you with aluminum stock for the turning. It you are tooled out to polish after turning that is a major plus, if not, no problem. I can polish here in my shop. CNC Lathe or 4th Axis OK both of these jobs. (Some future jobs will require 4th axis mill)

Our required tolerances are *very* forgiving +/- 0.125in

There will be follow up jobs. Working with us would probably be a regular gig if you want it to be. We have a backlog of 45 plugs and molds in our queue for the next 24 months.

Please contact me if you are interested in working with us. Tell me about your machine, general location, contact information, and what you might charge for spindle/shop time.

If this ad is still posted I am still looking for someone to do the work.

Thank you,

Charles

CNC MACHINE SHOP PROTOTYPE WORK

Hello my name is Chris
    I am interested in your part.
    please send rfq's to: [email protected]
    We are located in illinois.
    I have a cnc lathe and mill
    Thank you.
    R K TECH MANUFACTURING

I am now in the process of contacting everyone who responded to me by posting or by private messages.

No new posts or message for this job please... I think I will be able to find someone from the responses so far.

If you have responded, please hang on. We are preparing a detailed package to send out to allow for accurate quotations.

Thank you!

Charles Bell
    SEI