588,285 active members*
5,221 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

What were your Ideas ?

What ideas have you guys had that you have implemented on your machines? do you have pictures? Anyone make ther own stand that was as good if not better than the one supplied by Tormach? I by the way love my machine it does everything that i could want it to do.. anyone think of a way to speed up the tool changes? I know that we have to use a wrench to loosen the draw bar to take out the tool holder. At work we have air operated devices ( look like palm air wrenches) hooked up that make the tool change a bit faster anyone figure out how to incorperate that?

Can you please post pictures of your machines .. i am looking for ideas to make my machine more user friendly.

thanks in advance for your input..

Actually, the Tormach PCNC and TTS tooling are so well designed and is already extremely user friendly that not much if anything needs to be added. I have had my Tormach for almost a year and use it many hours every day. The Tormach continues to perform extremely well requiring almost no maintenance or modification as is. I spend my time making parts and do not need to spend time having to modify or maintain the Tormach. The superbly designed and built Tormach has allowed me to do just that …make parts.

Don Clement
    Running Springs, California