588,506 active members*
4,993 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Totally Fed UP!!!

how ya goin? (you're all thinking not him again!)

im fed up with looking for cnc wreckers in OZ. where in the world can i find a cheap cnc wrecker? that will courier/ship world wide? any detailed URL's would be helpful. ( I HAVE DONE A GOOGLE SEARCH, MAYBE I HAVE PUT IN THE WRONG KEYWORDS, BUT I RECIEVE NOTHING.)
    On the other hand, You have different fingers.

http://www.workin4u.com/allmetal/ try there but hold onto u r pants the prices arnt bad but the better the machine hahaha the bigger the price and here in aussie land not vary many .
    Look for importers of used machinery go ----google----

used machinery importers australia --- and email or go to their sites or ring up and ask questions

I hope that helps but as I have been researching this hobby like others = $$$
    If you dont want a home made cnc but an industrial one and its either 240 volts single phase or if you have 3 phase you are in more luck for used machinery although age type size and fittings to thatparticular model will either be fair priced accessories or the other way is too pricy.
    Have fun keep looking and dont be shy at ringing new machinery sellers some are helpful others well iI wont say what some sales peopel say

what are you after?

Quote Originally Posted by len walker
    what are you after?

servos/steppers, maybeeeee... a controller and anything else that grabs my eye?
    On the other hand, You have different fingers.

Rhino also you can google like I learnt by typing

(cnc milling) OR (homemade) if no go try (cnc milling) OR (secondhand machines australia) the bracket will list say 40,000 pages then you change the second brackets to another way say (used machines) then (adelaide south australia) ect it sorts out crap pages and slowly you can get it down to 20 pages of good hard info.
    Also you can type -web surfing lessons for free- this will lead you to some more info on how to search and get happier results.
    The net has billions of pages listed and the trouble is they never go away so if a link is broken they will be in cyber space forever cluttering up the net like paper on the roadways.
    Another is as said here in the forums look at auctions = machinery auctions usually they are listed inside their web site and you click on up an coming auctions with another list of vehicles -death estates-gov auctions-machinery auctions-computer auctions ect.All you need is the money time an place .to http://www.desktopcnc.com/mill_table.htm try this list an go google the makers an do some research on these listed.

cnc wreckers

There is an electonic company in Singapore that wrecks all mannner of CNC and automatic machines.
    They are on Jalan Besar , They will not mail order but if you know anyone going up there with an hour to spare??
    They Have a big range of ball screws, steppers,Servo's .
    Bfiles

I dont know of any one goin to Singapore an hell imagine the weigh in at the air port with parts of a full size milling cnc machine hahahhahaha oh hahahahhaha hahhahaha.

Oh ok Im settling down just got home from work I needed a laugh