scratch my last post. got that sorted by updating to latest version of mach. now for the next problem. it sets the tools properly on moving and fixed plates on initial tool setup and then returns to start point. the program runs fine and then moves to tool change position. after clicking tool change zero setup, the new tool sets itself and does now return to the previous work position, only the tool change position, so then tries to immediately plunge in to the fixed setting plate. how do i change this as i have looked in the button script and it says:
Code "G0 X" & xjobcoord & "Y" & yjobcoord 'returns to the previous X Y job location
so is the same as the initial tool change. is there any way to get it to move back to work coordinate x0 y0 to be safe. also after the tool change it also starts straight away and doesn't wait for me to press cycle start or turn the spindle on. thanks all.
forgot to add does it matter that i have the m6 first i.e m6 t1 or should it be t1 m6. not sure if that would make a difference or not.