586,112 active members*
3,054 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Where to buy CNC parts EZ TRAK SXII Bridgeport milling

Where to buy CNC parts EZ TRAK SXII Bridgeport milling

Hello all
    My name is Joseph and I am located in Venezuela .
    We have an EZTRAK Series II milling machine . We have a big problem with the CNC Cards. The 2 cards
    BMCD Card part# 32944367 and the Interface card AXSBOB card part # 32942756. The second card is definitly burnst off . We think that the BMCD is also bad because the short on the interface could damage the BMCD. But no way to check it. We want to replace those 2 cards , but very difficult to find some one who carry those cards .
    Do you know some company that could have those cards ? We do appreciate your help.
    We contact several companies in US but without a psoitive answer.
    Thank
    Joseph Bentolila
    Plastic Envases C.A

It is very rare but I have had a couple of AXSBOB boards go bad. Usually I find a bad diode that I can replace. The AXSBOB and AUXBOB are pin out boards for the BMDC. The encoders get their power from the AXSBOB which gets it from the BMDC which gets it from the Motherboard which gets it from the logic power supply. If an encoder shorts, it usually burns the inductor L1 on the BMDC board which protects the 5 VDC. I have used an in line fuse and routed 5 VDC around the burned BMDC by feeding the positive of the tantalum capacitor in a corner of the AXSBOB. This saves a customer $1,200.00 for the exchange of a BMDC. The AXSBOB boards are cheap. Call Alan at my office. He is our parts guy. In the US 1-205-403-9900 or 1-800-245-2598.

George

EMI can and will bench test the BMDC card for a reasonable fee and provide a detailed inspection report. Google them with a "emi cnc" search.

Typically if there was a short in the 5VDC past the BMDC, the L1 on the BMDC is visibly burnt. The cause still needs to be determined. Be it a bad cable or board or a bad encoder.
    EMI can repair the board but it will go bad again if the cause is not repaired.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)