Hello all.

I have a Haas Post that we have been using for years now that has been updated since X2 and for some reason doesn't seem to be able to modify to some ways we want.

Well I have downloaded and been playing with the MPMaster post and it has many great features and options I would like to use...

But, I am trying to customize it to spit out the Code similar to our Haas post, but there are 2 things that I just can't get to the bottom of and they are more housekeeping issues then actual functional issues and was wondering if anyone can help.

1. G17 - The MPMaster post spits out a G17 at the start of any G-code line. I would like to shut it off and perform like our Haas post that only spits out Plane orientation if it's doing an arc in XZ or YZ then kicks a G17 after. It seems modal in the post because if I delete a sgplane at the beginning line it will spit it out on the linear line or arc line and like wise if I let it run it will only spit it out on the start of the path.

I have compared the two posts, (MPMaster and Haas) and they have almost identical reference locations for the sgplane callout but the MPMaster post seems to always want to through it in there? Is there a way to make it not be in there unless switching to the G18 or G19 plane?

2. The G94 code. I have changed the switch for it to be G94, but just like the G17 feature, it seems to want to spit out a G94 at the first Feedrate line. Again, the Haas post did not do this and comparing it has almost identical placements of the sgfeed.

Again, this is purely housekeeping and cosmetics, but it drives me nuts that I cannot figure it out. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

I have been able to adjust my header and toolist layout and coolant positioning, etc, it's just these 2 housekeeping things that have me beat. Even walking both posts through debug I still can't nail down why one spits out the G17/G94 codes and one does not???

Thanks,

Mike in MN