586,100 active members*
2,914 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Shark Forum

Shark Forum

Just ordered a Shark and was wondering if a Shark Forum might be in the future.

Thanks

Mark

I would vote for a shark forum

EPad Android Touch 10.2” Tablet PC?

Hi i just want to know reviews about this product from anyone who has one as i was looking to buy. What are pros/ cons?
    With the number of tablets coming out and the fierce competition that ha arisen within the tablet-related arena in the last couple of years, it is vital for you to work out what kind of tablet you want before purchasing.

you can email shen zhen tablet pc factory as below:
    Shenzhen legootech digital Co., Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers of Tablet pc,MID,Laptops,Notebook,tablet pc android,touch sreen tablet pc.......consumer electronic products,10.2" Epad Android 2.2 1GHz 4GB WIFI Tablet zt 180 Newdigital product OEM factory in China. Our products have a good sale all over the world, such as America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
    The operating system is probably the most important part of the tablet experience. 7 inch Upgrated Google Android 2.2 Tablet 4GB HDMI 3D Game with Remote Control MID Aluminum Shell
    In order to make your tablet purchasing decision slightly easier, we have round up from different sites,netbookdiffering opinions on two of the newest and important operating systems around – the QNX powered BlackBerry Tablet OS and Android 3.0
    ny reviews im thinking about buying it says it only has 2GB memory but i have stuff for storing other infora=mation had built in wifi and camera!
    Windows 7 Tablet PC 10.1" Intel N450 Mini Computer 2GB RAM 320GB HDDi think i want it

There already a cnc shark forum.

Try this link.

CNC Shark Forum ? Index page