586,094 active members*
4,063 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Corporation Thanking Letter

:rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rain fro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro:: rainfro::rainfro:

Our company Taiwan, How-Mau Machinery Co.,Ltd is dedicated to produce and export mini CNC machine.
    Innovation is our relentless persuit. There are only more than thirty numbers in our company. Six of them are designing engineers with more than 30 years experience. Ten numbers are professional engineers. Although our company is small, everyone works very hard.

In order to thanks our customers and our work partners, I wrote this letter today.

First I would like to thanks our customers. It has been about two months since I post thread in CNC Zone last time. Lots of customers give us affirmative answers and good evaluations and at the same time they make great profit to us. Therefore, all of them should receive my great and sincerely appreciation such as Novakon in Canada, Kevin in UK, Mr.Wu In Thailand, Mr TB Gan in Malaysia and so on.

I learned from this cooperation it is only to become friends believing each other that we could be placed big order. It is good to compare deal to be lovers in love. Believing to each other makes us more and more love another part.

Many times, I tell our numbers that a few persons attacked us not in truth due to afraid of our strength. We only need to answer him thanks for your instruction politely. It is surely punishment for him. Maybe because of this believes and our sincerely heart, we have continuously received lots of orders. I believe these orders are from our hard work and sincerely heart. So I would like to thanks these guests again for your heavy support and friendly help. From now on, we will do our best certainly than ever before. In the following days, I will post here some new modals of cnc machines which we will produce this year in short time.

Then I want to thanks our work partners. I come from Taiwan while my factory is founded in China Mainland. More than 70% partners are from China Mainland. Why do I choose China Mainland? It is a fact that labor cost in China is low. Every time they draw their salary, I feel very regret. Workers with the same ability and effort in Taiwan get 6 thousands to 7 thousands RMB while you only get 1 thousand to 3 thousands and five hounds RMB. At the beginning, due to high production cost, I transferred from Taiwan to China Mainland. When paying them every time, I feel strongly unfair. Why you put the same effort but get lower payment. You probably do not know your salary is lower. Whenever you worked out of time to 24:00 in the early morning to advance delivery time, I always feel be very fond of you and be hesitate to let you overwork. I love you very much from my heart. You are our company’s luck bringer. I keep your working appearances. Your hard working appearance will witness our company’s growth and effort in front of customers and friends. Even though you could not understand English, I still describe you here.

Jimmy
    Owner

www.atron.com.tw

:rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rain fro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro::rainfro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg  

10.jpg   11.jpg   12.jpg   13.jpg  

14.jpg   15.jpg   16.jpg  
    TAIWIN How Mau CNC Machine www.atron.com.tw EMAIL:[email protected]
    MSN: [email protected] SKYPE: dearatron