586,102 active members*
2,511 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

kit questions

I can handle the fab part and some of the electrical.I see so many vendors here I am not sure who to go to.Been reading and reading.Guess what I am looking for is a vndor that sales the board with the drivers to control it with matching motors.That way I can do the fab work and figure my rails gearing etc out.Already got some of the software.Any suggestions of where to go for this?Not sure if I want servo or step motors yet.Guess it will be what the kit had.thx for any advice

Quote Originally Posted by HamerDownJustin View Post
    I can handle the fab part and some of the electrical.I see so many vendors here I am not sure who to go to.Been reading and reading.Guess what I am looking for is a vndor that sales the board with the drivers to control it with matching motors.That way I can do the fab work and figure my rails gearing etc out.Already got some of the software.Any suggestions of where to go for this?Not sure if I want servo or step motors yet.Guess it will be what the kit had.thx for any advice
    My vote would go for a kit from www.candcnc.com. Kits are as complete & as plug & play as you are going to find.
    If it works.....Don't fix it!