586,036 active members*
3,660 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

C10 breakout board

I have a board that has numbered pins, then COM pins, the wiring diagram I got had numbered pins, then 5VG slots. MY boards has 4 jumpers on it and I have no idea where to set the jumpers to since there is no UP TO DATE DIAGRAM, does anyone have the C10 with the 4 jumpers on it, my stepper motors are 4 wire, Red, blue, black Green,. The driver wiring diagram they sent is different from my drivers, KL 4030, what is written on the drivers is different from the diagram or does it matter as long as I hook it up from the diagram. I am running Mach 3, could someone help me out. My motors lock up under power but I cannot get them to JOG

Does anyone have the C10 with the 4 jumpers

Csmoak25,

This is the revised manual.

http://cnc4pc.com/Tech_Docs/C10R10_USER_MANUAL_V2.pdf

Welcome to the Zone,

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

I quit

I give up, I have it wired according to the lastest diagram and it will not work, I moved the jumpers around and motor moved a little, but thats all I could get out of it,

Quote Originally Posted by csmoak25 View Post
    I have a board that has numbered pins, then COM pins, the wiring diagram I got had numbered pins, then 5VG slots. MY boards has 4 jumpers on it and I have no idea where to set the jumpers to since there is no UP TO DATE DIAGRAM, does anyone have the C10 with the 4 jumpers on it, my stepper motors are 4 wire, Red, blue, black Green,. The driver wiring diagram they sent is different from my drivers, KL 4030, what is written on the drivers is different from the diagram or does it matter as long as I hook it up from the diagram. I am running Mach 3, could someone help me out. My motors lock up under power but I cannot get them to JOG

Does anyone have the C10 with the 4 jumpers

By chance are you using a 25 pin cable with a male on one end and a female on the other and a gender changer at one end? If so or if you are using any cable that was not specifically for this purpose you may have a cable that has the pins inverted from one end to the other. If you do then Pin 7 will be correct, pin 8 will be 6 and pin 9 will be 5 etc. I am using one of these and it works fine.
    MendingThings.com

Csmoak25,

Read the attached thread for information on the stepper damper.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32284

Attached are a few images of a damper.

Jeff...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mini Rattler Damper.jpg   Ball Bearing Damper.jpg   ready for lathe work.jpg  
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.