586,398 active members*
3,054 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

How mau machine tools

Hi,
    has anyone out there had any dealings with How Mau machine tool company in china?
    I am am about to put an order in for there HM 200 cnc mill but cant find any one who delt with them for feed back??????

Quote Originally Posted by lawesy View Post
    Hi,
    has anyone out there had any dealings with How Mau machine tool company in china?
    I am am about to put an order in for there HM 200 cnc mill but cant find any one who delt with them for feed back??????
    in north america they are sold by novakon. i use a nm200 regularly, its a very nice machine. i have an nm145 (new medium size mill) on the way in early april.

novakon is very good to deal with. ive talked only a small amount with the how mau people in taiwan though so i dont know what ordering direct will be like, but generally they are a pretty good company.

I purchased a TT tooling system directly from them and had nothing but problems. They increased the original quoted price from $275 to $358. Then I asked for shipping and was quoted $14 so I wired them money. Then they told me the freight would be $140 and I needed to wire it before they would ship. I asked for my money back and after 2 weeks was told they would get around to it. I had a friend in China that I talked to and had them send to to him. Shipping was $4 but they would not send it until I sent them the money. Finally after a lot of complaining they sent it to my Friend COD. To make a long story short they change their prices on a regular basis. I would deal with Novakon if you want to buy their products. But don't send any money directly to How Mau!!!

Thank you for your advise,i think i may go with novakon instead.
    Price changing is wrong after you have entred into the deal and
    not much you can do about it i guess.