586,110 active members*
3,171 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > LOOOKING FOR CNC MANUFACTURER from Taiwan

LOOOKING FOR CNC MANUFACTURER from Taiwan

We are a professional company in Turkey for 27 years. We worked with many CNC machine manufacturers. Kafo, maxmill, gentiger and so on. But now the prices can not compete. Takizawa, goodway. avea are selling quite cheap machines and get the market. I need a somehow good quality machine with a low price. I really need help. The manufacturer must be from Taiwan, no China please

Well the quality of taiwan and chine changes alot. Taiwan is using the technology of USA and USA supports taiwan and gives the technology, so you really dont know the history. If something is made in china it doesnt sell in Turkey.

Sorry, but all the taiwan machines are good? And all the main china machines are poor quality? I don't think so, because i am china manufacturer, but our quality are good. Oh, but a friend from Turney said, our prices are not acceptable by them.

trade is going crazy lately,2 years ago i would receive a bid from china for 20 cents when usa vendor would bid 35 cents,now i am receiveing bids from usa vendors for 45-50 cents and getting $5-$8 bids from china... WTF

China amongst other areas have been manufacturing the bulk of itmes american companies have been marketing for many years,what i am seeing now is china selling direct to usa at retail pricing the very same items they have been wholesale manufacturing for usa companies in the past.

you cant blame china if usa companies arent buying as much voluome as they used to china still needs the sales volume.

these companies are seeing what it is like now to be bent over a barrell,although i have no problem with china (aside from the fact i havent been able to find acceptable outsourcing from anyone in this region) this bending over the barrell effect will drive more manufacturing back t the usa.

as an example in the past you could purchase an hbeam connecting rod from china for $25 which many usa companies were labeling and marketing for $200.

now china is selling the same connecting rods direct to usa consumers for $150 each bypassing the american representitive.

now imagine this happening in every aspect of manufacturing,welcome to 2010.

american manufacturing isnt down our subcontractors have pushed us aside and are selling direct to our customers.
    2007 Haas TMP-1 Microscribe MX-5 Mastercam X4 Mill Level 3 Surfaces,Solids Seagate 2 tb hard drive AMD 64x2 8gig ram windows ultimate 7 64bit Geoforce 8800 GTX

Post to merrt

I am so sorry merrt for the big mistakes you made. One thing you have to know is that Taiwan is part of China, and won't be separated forever. To disdiguish, we usually say that Taiwan(China),and mainland China.
    I just want to share this wetsite to my friends, I think you will find some useful and interesting things from this website. So just click it. http://www.anyimeasuring.com/

Smile Taiwan is NOT a part of China

You are wrong. Taiwan is Taiwan. We are not belong to China. This is an existing "truth" for over a century. Hey guy, don't say any more that Taiwan is part of China. You are completely out of situation