586,094 active members*
3,891 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Feedback to Litografa

You said that that I won't be disappointed with GCC...
    Now, just after 4 hour's of testing I can't agree more !!!

Absolutely fantastic, thank's !

- Notexpert

Thank's Hannu, for your wrm words you will love your Spirit GX
    Be honestly I have some problems with GCC in marketing/advertising/payment issue (human factor) but NEVER have problem from TECHNICAL SIDE!

Several hour's spended today in garage - for some reason my wife does not feel happy
    for me... :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by notexpert View Post
    You said that that I won't be disappointed with GCC...
    Now, just after 4 hour's of testing I can't agree more !!!

Absolutely fantastic, thank's !

- Notexpert
    May be you could tell us where is the problem so that we might give you some suggestions to solve it.
    www.yorklaser.com
    [email protected]

Hmm... The main problem in this case is to find enough time to spend with
    my laser...

- Notexpert

Actually, I think the problem is finding enough time to spend with your wife that she doesn't smash the laser with a sledge hammer!

Been there...
    Zax.

Zax,

Unfortenately you are absolutely right ( I just couldn't say it before you did ). Recently I've been just "repairing" my car at the garage but seems
    that I must figure some other reason. She ( who can't see the difference
    between circle and square ) has started to say that if we have so bad car
    which need's so much repairing, we must buy a new one...

Lasering - cheap hobby ?

Best regards
    - Hannu

Laser hobby is cheap, but laser business is expensive

Come on Viktor.

GIVE THIS GUY HIS MONEY BACK.

Tweakie.
    CNC is only limited by our imagination.

Dear CNC members! I am working now on fix problem with Busola Serv. Results will be until Christmas and I will post them here.
    Once more I want repeat that I have my, absolutely different opinion about what's happened and I do not discuss my relationships with my customers at open resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    1) I do not suggest to discuss this items on forum.
    2) I have another vision of this situation, if anybody interested - I can PM it.
    3) But I confirm that our company have got 3900 Euro prepayment from this gentleman, after order was cancelled, money do not tranfered back yet, but of course will be transfered soon.
    Viktor,

I think you are learning excuses from China

Tweakie.

Busola,

Are you absolutely sure your statement is the only truth in this case ? I've done some business with Litografa without any problems. Ok, we had a little miss understanding with one material delivery, but now all of that is cleared. I've sent a quite more money to Litografa than you have, without having any problems and I haven't never seen him or talk with him on the phone, just talking via email. Before I acquired anything from him, I asked some experiences from the other people about Litografa and any of them hasn't had anything bad to say about him.

With my statement here I just like to give a little support to Litografa - things aren't always so black and white...

Anyway, I wish a Merry Christmas to all of you here on CNCzone - Christmas days without laser - is it possible ? :drowning:

Hannu

Hannu,

While I agree with some of your comments, and believe Victor is correct not to discuss the details here - he did promise some time ago that he would refund Busola's money so until that is done his reputation is being damaged.

Zax.

Whatever the dispute is, from a business point of view, I think it would make sense just to refund an unhappy customer his money to avoid a long and potentially embarrassing exchange in a public forum.

These days people tend to look for comments about companies before ordering from them as it only takes a quick google search. Better to just resolve problems quickly?
    rabbit / ls3040

I agree with Zax - the details of this problem are best kept between the parties involved but Viktor has clearly said that he will return the money. How long, I wonder, is it reasonable to have to wait to get this refund ?

Tweakie.

His reputation has definitely been tarnished and I think I would have to be pretty desperate to consider buying anything from Litografa now (unless it was 'cash on delivery').

Hello Busola,

I understand your situation and I don't want to be suspicious of what you are saying. If the case is just so that you've ordered something from the dealer and paid it upfront and you haven't got your order in a decent time, then the dealer should return your money - that's a fact. In situation like mentioned before, I would use lawyers to solve it. But if there's something else inside the case, for example some favours from the dealer's side, then it is an other situation. Anyone else than you and your dealer does not know the whole truth - this is what I ment with my statement. I just can't understand why would Litografa jeopardize his reputation without any good reason ? I also believe that you have all the documents and the mails of the case, but you shouldn't publish those here - it's the question of a private conversation between company/private person or company/company.

I only wish you can get your case solved as soon as possible, but still I don't want to see Litografa's business smashed !

All the best to you
    Hannu

Hi there

I have no clue about "who's right or wrong"...

The only think I know is that last year Litografa sent me for free a mirror.

I didn't know him, never bought anything from him. He just read my thread and per pm asked me for my address and then came a few days later a packet.

Back on time I was really touched about what he did because sending something for free (with international shipment) "just to help" is not something a lot of people would do.

I just wanted to share that with the forum, thanks for reading.

Hi Busola,

You may also like to post your comments here http://www.cnczone.com/forums/laser_...tml#post887233 where Viktor has put some links to his testimonials but I notice that yours is not there.

I think that, had Viktor said he was not going to return your money this matter would have been forgotten a long time ago (although perhaps not by you).
    He did in fact promise to return your money, many months ago, but has still not done so and as such is destroying his own credibility / reputation / trust etc.

Tweakie.

Hi Busola

The ins and out of your arrangement no longer matter. Litografa posted a reply for us all to read explaining he will be sending you the money.

It's a shame for both of you that this hasn't happened.

Litografa, we all have money problems at one time or another, but what you are doing is illegal and the very least you can do is arrange a payment plan to payback the money.

If this is not sorted, I will be left no choice but to notify Australias distributor of GCC machines to highlight the damage you are doing to GCC and it's reputation.
    It doesn't matter if Busola went to purchase a GCC product or not, you, Litografa are a distributor for GCC and as a multinational corporation, they will not be impressed that one of their distributors is ripping off it's customers.

And don't bother trying to cover your tracks by deleting your posts, I have have already copied them ready to pass onto to Gary.

I'm very impressed with my GCC machine, and the Australian help - I would not be happy to hear about this if I were Gary.

Hi Busola,

To add a bit of extra impetus, if 'push comes to shove' I will ensure that all on the SMC forum become aware of this situation.

Tweakie.

Page 1 of 2 12