586,945 active members*
2,705 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

LinkMotion - New UK Distributor

Low Cost Lasers Ltd are now distributors for LinkMotion software. Suitable for use with Leetro MPC6515 controllers as fitted to most Chinese manufactured laser cutters.
    The software is currently being updated to allow Vector and Raster jobs to be processed at the same time. Anybody buying from us now will get a free upgrade when this update is made available.

We will soon be Beta testing a new USB control card and software package. The new software will accept G-code input.

If you want further information, post your questions here, or contact us via our website: www.lowcostlasers.com

Hey, we are supplier of Stepper Motor Controller size only 1.665*1.665*0.53 inch with RS232, CAN protocol. Do you need them? Please contact [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcostlasers View Post
    ...The software is currently being updated to allow Vector and Raster jobs to be processed at the same time. Anybody buying from us now will get a free upgrade when this update is made available....
    Yeah,yeah... I had that promise too, and I bought my copy direct from Solustan.

I was promised a free upgrade 'when the Vector+Raster version comes out' in 2009....I'm still waiting!
    Me->(nuts)<-Solustan

Since your post is several months old, I have a question: Has *anyone* got the free upgrade yet?

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=kewlkiwi;831927Since your post is several months old, I have a question: Has *anyone* got the free upgrade yet?[/QUOTE]

Apparently not...

Quote Originally Posted by kewlkiwi View Post
    Yeah,yeah... I had that promise too, and I bought my copy direct from Solustan.

I was promised a free upgrade 'when the Vector+Raster version comes out' in 2009....I'm still waiting!
    Me->(nuts)<-Solustan

Since your post is several months old, I have a question: Has *anyone* got the free upgrade yet?
    Do not think so. I bought few copies VC since last two years and never got any upgrade.

Low Cost Lasers Ltd are now distributors for LinkMotion software. Suitable for use with Leetro MPC6515 controllers as fitted to most Chinese manufactured laser cutters.
    The software is currently being updated to allow Vector and Raster jobs to be processed at the same time. Anybody buying from us now will get a free upgrade when this update is made available.