586,384 active members*
3,624 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Heidenhain iTNC 530 Network Settings

I recently purchased a 5 axis boring mill with a Heidenhain iTNC 530 control, and I would like to connect it to the existing network I have to transfer programs to it. I currently have a Cincinnati Arrow 1000 on the network and am having no problems with communication between the desktop and the control. However, I cannot seem to get the parameters right to set up the 530 on the network. I am not familiar with the network setup on this machine. If someone could explain how to set it up step by step, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Smile iTNC530 network setting

Your Requirment is not clear, you have problem with communication between PC and Control (or) probelm of the machine parameter comuniation.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrmachine View Post
    I recently purchased a 5 axis boring mill with a Heidenhain iTNC 530 control, and I would like to connect it to the existing network I have to transfer programs to it. I currently have a Cincinnati Arrow 1000 on the network and am having no problems with communication between the desktop and the control. However, I cannot seem to get the parameters right to set up the 530 on the network. I am not familiar with the network setup on this machine. If someone could explain how to set it up step by step, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

on the tnc530 the pc needs a static ip. go to programming and editing > mod > net123. there you put in the pc ip and subnet. reboot. you need to be in programming and editing if you want to re-transfer the open program. this is all asuming you have an ethernet in place.
    MoRdAnTlY [Mr. Wolf '91 - '10]

hi. anyone can give me the itnc 530 full version? its for home works, not for sell please.
    if you help me i can help u.

André Castro