586,401 active members*
2,939 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Need help from peoples who have TROTEC, ULS and EPILOG lasers

Need help from peoples who have TROTEC, ULS and EPILOG lasers

Hello all,
    I am working with lasers since 1997. Have some knowledge and MANY IDEAS Now want realize one project - accessory for lasers. To make this project need some technical information about EACH MODEL in GCC, TROTEC, ULS and EPILOG laser's range. As GCC dealer I can easily get all necessary information about GCC models. But do not have access to lasers from TROTEC, ULS and EPILOG. So proposal is following
    1) You have one of mentioned lasers
    2) You send me model of your laser like "Epilog Zing 24". POWER IS NOT IMPORTANT.
    3) I send you what I need (some measurements and pictures)
    4) You send me required information.
    5) Project will be finished in 2 months time and everyone who help me - will have one pc of this accessory for free.
    First come - first served Sorry, boys! If I will get required information about certain model - will post name of this model here.
    Hope for your help and thank's in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    Hello all,
    I am working with lasers since 1997. Have some knowledge and MANY IDEAS Now want realize one project - accessory for lasers. To make this project need some technical information about EACH MODEL in GCC, TROTEC, ULS and EPILOG laser's range. As GCC dealer I can easily get all necessary information about GCC models. But do not have access to lasers from TROTEC, ULS and EPILOG. So proposal is following
    1) You have one of mentioned lasers
    2) You send me model of your laser like "Epilog Zing 24". POWER IS NOT IMPORTANT.
    3) I send you what I need (some measurements and pictures)
    4) You send me required information.
    5) Project will be finished in 2 months time and everyone who help me - will have one pc of this accessory for free.
    First come - first served Sorry, boys! If I will get required information about certain model - will post name of this model here.
    Hope for your help and thank's in advance!
    Universal Laser Systems VLS230 12" x 16"
    [email protected]

C'mon, boys!
    Already in negotiations with following models:
    Epilog Legend 24TT
    Epilog Helix
    ULS VLS230 12" x 16"

BUT STILL NEED MUCH MORE!

Hi ,

I Have trotec speedy 300

Thank's to all peoples who help me in this project. Everything is almost finished and at the beginning of next week we will send free tables to "information donors"
    Now last but not less important question - end user price calculation. May I ask peoples with lasers post here/send me PM with following information:
    Laser brand - table size - price of ORIGINAL VECTOR TABLE/HONEYCOMB TABLE/TABLE FOR CUTTING from your local supplier (manufacturer or dealer)
    Spend one minute of your time to help :cheers: please!

JQ LASER...1000X600 $100 includes all 3 tables

Hello, dici,
    Do you have three different tables with laser? Really one item in different countries have different names, so I put here all possible names of this device.

The reply below is the response (ABOUT THE TABLES) i got from the salesperson at JQ LASER (in china)that is handling my order.
    Hello my friend,
    we will configure you one knife worktable and honeycomb worktable. this honeycomb worktable include this Vacuum table and Vector grid table,it is the same. and the knife worktable and honeycomb worktable both could be take off the machine.
    Hope it could satisfy you my friend.
    Best regards
    Pacey"

Really do not understand what Pacey want say
    Your laser in on the way to you? Isn't it?

My engraver is being built as we speek...
    My understanding is that.....i get the vector grid vacume table fixed on the machine ...and i have the option of putting on that the knife table or the honeycomb table .

May be they have sent you picture of this magic device for $100?