I'm working on a program for school (I am a senior in Precision Machining 2) and for some reason in this program is mixes up G02 and G03. When I program a clockwise radius with G02 is makes it counter clockwise, when I program a counter clockwise radius with G03 it makes it clockwise. I've spent the past two days trying to figure out what’s wrong with it. G02/G03 has always worked fine in all my other programs but for some reason they decided to mix up in this program. Is it possible that for some reason the program corrupted itself (happened with our Centurion 7 Milltronics conversational mill, took me almost two weeks to figure it out and ended up having to dump all the programs and reload all the parameters) and just doesn't want to work? In that case should I just delete the program completely and re-enter it under a new program name? I'm completely lost; I'm at the point of just completely scrapping the program and starting from scratch.

And I figure it might be helpful if I mention I'm running it on a Emco Concept 55 turn.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Max