586,047 active members*
3,784 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

DIY CNC PLASMA GANTRY BUILD OFFER

Precision Plasma LLC is a manufacturer of DIY CNC Plasma tables and gantry kits. The kits we offer can greatly reduce the build time of a DIY plasma table.

If you are interested in building your own cnc plasma table and are willing to post your build on the cnczone with your unbiased opinion, we would like to offer a 15% discount on our 4x4 or 5x5 standard gantry kit along with free shipping. This offer will be good for a total of 3 builds.

We supply only the mechanical portion of the kit. Motors and electronics must be sourced from another company. We recommend the candcnc.com AIO Bladerunner as a complete solution.

Web Page:
    http://precisionplasmallc.com/My_Hom...les/Page6.html

Gantry kit Guide PDF
    http://www.chacich.com/ppllcpdf/ppllcgantry.pdf

Prints for the 2 gantry kits:
    http://www.chacich.com/ppllcpdf/4X4gantrykit.pdf
    http://www.chacich.com/ppllcpdf/5X5gantrykit.pdf

Guide to Precision Plasma Tables and Kits:
    http://www.chacich.com/ppllcpdf/ppllcguide.pdf

Please contact with any questions.
    Best Regards,
    Ron Chacich
    [email protected]

Precision Plasma LLC reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time. The offer is only extended to the kits described and does not include any other Precision Plasma LLC products. Orders must be placed directly with Precision Plasma LLC and not through any other third parties. Estimated lead time, 1-2 weeks.

If I have a biased opinion....then how much discount?
    Keith

Well I just bought your 4x4 with belt reductions and I'll post up my thoughts when my build is completed along with a documented picture, HD video, and paper trail of my actual build. I have every item on order at this point and am picking up my steel for the table this weekend. I have focused on quality parts, a quality design, and I will do my best to create a table that looks and performs great. I will say that Ron was very easy to work with and informative. A 15% discount is a nice incentive.

My build consists of:

• Custom Built Table, 2x2 or 3x3 1/8" square tube construction with a dual tank so I can drain a section for cutting aluminum as necessary.
    • Cable Track Wire Management
    • 1.5x3" 1/8" CRS Slats, 1.5" Spacing
    • Precision Plasma 4x4 Gantry Kit with Reduction Units
    • CandCNC Bladerunner AIO with 620 motors and DHTC
    • Hypertherm Powermax 45 with Machine Torch
    • Dell Optiplex Desktop, LCD, Mach 3 and Sheetcam
    • Home Brew Plasma Quench

I will be using this table to prototype parts for cabinets and stands I'm going to be building. I'm also going to do artwork and signage. My first heavy cut project in thicker material will be my own design for a roll bender. This table will need to perform and honestly I have no worries about that at this point.

Looks like were the second one's getting in on Ron's deal. Originally was going to do the 5x10 but lack of room at this time and the price of the 5x5 changed our minds.

So far were pretty close to unixadm's build:

- Precision Plasma 5x5 Standard gantry kit with belt reduction and upgraded z axis.
    - CandCNC Bladerunner AIO Dragon-cut 620-4.
    - Hypertherm Powermax 45 with hand torch.
    - Still working on exact table design. But will have waterbed, and made for future expansion to 5x10 in the future.
    - Corel Draw, (CAD????), Sheetcam, and Mach 3
    - Older Gateway SFF emachine 2Ghz, 1GB ram, 60GB Hdd dedicated to Plasma table and Mach 3 with separate design and graphic PC.

Look forward to posting the build on CNCzone since I have been lurking on here the last year learning all I can about CNC and Plasma tables. And think with everyone's help and opinions we should have a top of the line DIY Plasma table when done.

I'd be interested in this, maybe you could extend the discount to a attachment say a rotary chuck since I've already purchased my 5 x 10 kit. If not I'll still be documenting my build anyway.

I ordered a 5x10 kit with the upgraded 5 turns per inch z axis. I've already received my kit ( quite quickly I might add) from order placed on a friday to on my door step in 5 days total.

I received my Blade runner AIO kit from candcnc.com today. I went with the
    5 axis 620 in. oz motors with 3/8 shafts. I also ordered a external relay control board I plan to use to automate the draining of the water table each day.

The steel supplier should be droping off the steel for the table Friday and then its build time. :wave:

Heres a link to my build not much posted as of yet but that will change very soon.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/plasma..._10_build.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    If I have a biased opinion....then how much discount?
    it depends on your bias goes to good side or the other side.......hahahha
    Fiber laser cutting machine
    http://qlaser.en.alibaba.com/

Txchevy,
    Sounds like a deal. Email your address to [email protected] and I will send one out. Since it will be going FedEx, it can ship to your doorstep if you prefer.
    Based on your model, it looks like you will be building a nice, heavy duty table.
    Best Regards,
    Ron Chacich

Info sent!

Thanks

Hi Ron,

Any chance I can get in on this as well? Id like to do a 4x8 or 5x10 standard gantry similar to Txchevy's and I would be willing to go for the rotary chuck deal as well.

Brad

Free rotary chuck offer

Brad,
    I have no problem offering a free rotary chuck with a 4x8 or 5x10 gantry kit if the build is documented on cnczone.com. It is work to post, but it helps others to see how things are done and what new ideas people have when building a table. There is a Precision Plasma directory under "CNC Plasma and Water Jet Machines" for you to use. Email me when you are ready to get started.

Just to clarify for everyone, there is no longer a discount on a kit for posting a build since people have taken us up on that offer months ago. Txchevy has inspired a new offer of a free rotary chuck on a 4x8 or 5x10 build that is documented on cnczone. This will be made available for 10 units. We will send out the chucks with the original kit, but you must commit to posting a build within a reasonable amount of time. We are still waiting on some builds to be posted from the initial offer, so please only accept if you are willing to post. Even if it takes you years to find the time for your build, we just ask that you post as you go rather than waiting until your table is finished.

Best Regards,
    Ron Chacich