586,121 active members*
3,099 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fagor CNC Lathe

Dear all,
    Any suggestion!
    I have a problem (1057 ‘Undefined subroutine’) in Fagor CNC Lathe 8055. It makes the CNC machine has been not working in home search and everything. I'm waiting for your help.
    with my respect,
    Kyaw

I want for learning Manuals for fagor 8020-tg ,please just for learning!

hi there,
    I have the same problem.
    I was woundering if you have fix the problem?

When i cheack the help screens it shows a green dot at the home search had been done.

We just got the lathe with this 8055 control and I have never used a fagor control before so any help would be grate (fanuc up tell now).

Thanks
    Kevin

Try here for the answer: Fagor alarms
    www.WebMachinist.Net
    The Ultimate Online Source for Machinist Related Stuff!

thanks for the link but that is not what i am looking for. i reailzes what the alarm is and i found the info to be very limited from that link. thanks for the reply any other help to figure out how to fix the home search subroutine would be grate.

1057 ‘Undefined subroutine’
    Detection During execution.
    Cause A (CALL, PCALL…) has been made to a subroutine that was not defined in the CNC
    memory.
    Solution Check that the name of the subroutine is correct and that the subroutine exists in
    the CNC memory (not necessarily in the same program where the call is)
    An M function with associated subroutine cannot be Before-Before or Before-After.
    The subroutine associated with an M function is always executed at the end of the
    block, after the rest of the block.
    • Before-Before means that the M is executed before the rest of the block and the
    synchronization with the PLC is also done before the block.
    • Before-After means that the M is executed before the rest of the block and the
    synchronization with the PLC is done after the block.
    SOLUTION Either define the M without subroutine or define the M as After-After
    [email protected]

Hello, I hope help you

The subroutine for "Home search", is defined in general parameter REFPSUB(P34).
    MAIN MENU, "+" (F7),"MACHINE PARAMETERS" (F4), "GENERAL PARAMETERS" (F1)
    Check the number of the subroutine. Then check the directory of the subroutines:
    MAIN MENU, UTILITIES,SUBROUTINE DIRECTORY
    The subroutines, it displays the number of the program where it has been defined.
    If the program containing the subroutine has the "hidden" attribute assigned to it, that program number will appear as P??????.
    If you do not see it, has been erased from the CNC memory.
    There is another possibility to reference axes, MAIN MENU, JOG (F4),"Home search" (F1) softkey
    With this option it is possible to perform a home search on the desired axis or axes
    Once all the desired axes have been selected, press [START].

Machine tool

Quote Originally Posted by FAM View Post
    Hello, I hope help you

The subroutine for "Home search", is defined in general parameter REFPSUB(P34).
    MAIN MENU, "+" (F7),"MACHINE PARAMETERS" (F4), "GENERAL PARAMETERS" (F1)
    Check the number of the subroutine. Then check the directory of the subroutines:
    MAIN MENU, UTILITIES,SUBROUTINE DIRECTORY
    The subroutines, it displays the number of the program where it has been defined.
    If the program containing the subroutine has the "hidden" attribute assigned to it, that program number will appear as P??????.
    If you do not see it, has been erased from the CNC memory.
    There is another possibility to reference axes, MAIN MENU, JOG (F4),"Home search" (F1) softkey
    With this option it is possible to perform a home search on the desired axis or axes
    Once all the desired axes have been selected, press [START].

Machine tool
    thanks for the info.

Re: Fagor CNC Lathe

Where I will get the subroutine file. I have lost my sub routine program. One of our operator mistakenly deleted the subroutine.

Did your operator delete it form just your memory ( all your machine or did he delete it from the hard disk as well?

The subroutine should he backed up in the hard drive. If it is not backed up then the fun begins 😣 I think you need to contact your machine builder as they are the ones that generates those subroutines. My fagor suport guy should be coming in next week and I can ask him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by firekoe View Post
    Did your operator delete it form just your memory ( all your machine or did he delete it from the hard disk as well?

The subroutine should he backed up in the hard drive. If it is not backed up then the fun begins 😣 I think you need to contact your machine builder as they are the ones that generates those subroutines. My fagor suport guy should be coming in next week and I can ask him for sure.

He has deleted it from program section. I mean where we got the saved program and create new program.
    I am not sure is it from Harddisk or normal memory?
    Can you please help me how can I check the subroutine from Harddisk?

When you r in that screen if you have the corsair on the "select a program" side (lefthand column) then press the recall key it should open the root screen. In this screen you can veiw and move things from usb, hard drive, machine memory (ram) ext.

From there you should be able to see if a copy is in the hard drive and if so u can copy it back to the memory.

This is all done from the conversation side of the control

Quote Originally Posted by firekoe View Post
    When you r in that screen if you have the corsair on the "select a program" side (lefthand column) then press the recall key it should open the root screen. In this screen you can veiw and move things from usb, hard drive, machine memory (ram) ext.

From there you should be able to see if a copy is in the hard drive and if so u can copy it back to the memory.

This is all done from the conversation side of the control
    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    All program start with a command P Call 9998 and end with P9999 But In Subroutine directory subroutine P9998 and P9999 is not available. So, the alarm displaying. Please see the photo.

I got some other files in CARD A.

Is it possible to restore the subroutine P9998 from Card A. Please see the photo of CARD A files.

Or I am thinking in subroutine P9998 There may be a program of reference to home position. Like: G00 X0 Z0

If I write the above program will it work?

Or if you have a similar machine can you please give me code for P9998 and P9999?

Attachment 245542Attachment 245542

Attachment 245544

Attachment 245546