Hey all. I am running an old Hardinge Cobra 42 with a Fanuc 21 T controller. I normally run okuma lathes, so I am not real familiar with this controller. I am trying to cut a Ø.116" electrode that has a custom thread on it and the only way I have found to do it without breaking it off is to do 1 thread at a time. My problem is when I do a straight pullout at the end of the thread it will chop off part of the back of the previous thread. Tried to remedy this by giving it a one pitch leadout which keeps it from chopping the thread in front of it, but the angle that it pulls out on is wrong and changes the 35° of the thread. This is not a standard thread by any means. The lead edge of the threader is 35° and the back angle is 2°. Is there a parameter that can be changed so that it leads out on a 35°?? Thought maybe that in the first G76 line I could change the last 2 digits to make this happen, but the book says this is the infeed angle and can only be set to 29,30,55,60,and 80 degrees I believe.