586,094 active members*
3,942 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Smile Sharpecnc is born.

Ladys and gentleman, good friends, all engineers, inventors, technicians, DIY hobbyists, educators, and others ,
    one great news! Sharpecnc is born. We are dedicated to providing exceptional engineered products, technical support, and customer service at the lowest possible cost. Our focus is to help you all to transform their concepts into reality. Any question, you can logon on our website www.sharpecnc.com to get more information. the attached photo is our new cost effective product for you reference.
    Any inquiry, please call 00886769-81169860 and send email to my address. [email protected]
    Best regards.
    Leo Zhu

fyi

I'm getting a directory listing error on your site. I will delete this post once I can access it.

Cool Sharpecnc news: the first new small CNC mill

Hi, good friends, all engineers, inventors, technicians, DIY hobbyists, educators, and others ,
    I attach the first new small CNC mill which is just assembling in the Sharpecnc factory. Super cool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SXK3.jpg  

Hello Leo,
    I am getting an error when I try to visit your website also:
    Directory Listing Denied

and your website does not load.
    The picture of the first CNC mill looks good, but would be better if pictures of the front were included also.
    Regards,
    Regards,
    Wes

spelling error

Mispelled WWW.SHARPCNC.COM

The company is Dongguan-Sharpe-CNC-Machine-Co-Ltd and the website is as Leo spelled it and I also get an error message.

Sorry, my mistake about www.sharpcnc which also makes machines. So what is SHARPECNC.COM? Is it a scam?

The answer to your feedback

Hi, my friends,
    Sharpecnc is a totally new company, just born yesterday. And the attached picture is the first SXK3 small cnc milling machine which is just in assembling process.
    Sorry for my trouble to you. Our website is www.sharpecnc.com, not www.sharpcnc.com. but our webpage is just making, and will soon put into normal use. Maybe you can log on it next week.
    Sharpecnc is delicated for engineers, inventors, technicians, DIY hobbyists, educators, and others, providing affordable and expert small cnc machine, totally different market position with Sharpcnc.
    Any query, please send email to me: [email protected]
    And I attach our factory corner to show you all to know more about Sharpe CNC Machine Co., Ltd. SharpE means Sharp-Eyed, and Sharp-Eared.
    Best regards,
    Leo Zhu ( [email protected])
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P7260010.jpg  

those machine total syil design.
    one of them it is x4 body.
    and another it is 2006 we design from a OEM factroy,but quality not pass by syil.
    i still have those old machine pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   3.jpg   5.jpg  
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

in china ,a lot of this kind guy want to try this small cnc,mostly of syil OEM suppliers.
    some only one people,and get some demo just want to resell.
    look this guy,even though color also want to make similar like syil.
    they funny it is make a very mistake brand,hehe,mix the real sharp cnc..

Haha, Syil is scared!

Dear all frineds,
    Sharpecnc respect any competitors, but we don't like Syil's vicious slander. As we know,Syil's core competitive is only his sales networking. As to his technology and his design capability,we look down at it. he is only assemble some components. what's more, he totally depend on its suppliers.
    I want to ask Syil some question:
    1. what design patent you have? No any patent. why question Sharpecnc's design?
    2. we have ony the same vendors which provide our case, why Syil think vendor's design is your own design?
    Dear all,
    please pay more attention on Sharpecnc's growth, we can make sure Sharpe will can develop more totally new machines for your needs in the coming month.
    And Syil, please open your eye wide! Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Leo Zhu ([email protected])

Quote Originally Posted by zhu leo View Post
    Dear all frineds,
    Sharpecnc respect any competitors, but we don't like Syil's vicious slander. As we know,Syil's core competitive is only his sales networking. As to his technology and his design capability,we look down at it. he is only assemble some components. what's more, he totally depend on its suppliers.
    I want to ask Syil some question:
    1. what design patent you have? No any patent. why question Sharpecnc's design?
    2. we have ony the same vendors which provide our case, why Syil think vendor's design is your own design?
    Dear all,
    please pay more attention on Sharpecnc's growth, we can make sure Sharpe will can develop more totally new machines for your needs in the coming month.
    And Syil, please open your eye wide! Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Leo Zhu ([email protected])

we have all patent.
    and x4/x5 it is our design.
    we later will take legal action when you company really have register.
    what we post total turth.and we make machine in own place,

you may think syil have nothing...just your thought.hehe.
    we don`t have machine suppliers,we make it by ourself.not only assmable elecontrics,that is your doing now.just find some old syil supplier,and stole the turnkey machine,even though color also make similar as us...what you have ???
    come on,make some new...some excite to show me...

also,i`m not worry newbie in market.hongca,howmau.whatever...
    just copy copy copy.hehe..even though company discribe similar as we write.