586,655 active members*
4,583 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: fanuc ot

fanuc ot

Hi We have a bnd42s2 with fanuc o.t.We lost the parameters,we input them back again and now i have a al401 vrdy alarm.My question is did i input the wrong setting on one of the parameters?if i did does anyone know what parameters should i look for,i don't have a list of parameters for this machine.i only have a file with the parameter # and their setting.
    please help.

More info needed ,...

Dear sir
    generaly for Fanuc O series you need to have machine parameter list including 900 series ( machine configuration setting ) also diagnistig setting and keep relay setting ,..always you can find in one or 2 page with machine manufacturer document .
    firstly you put all 900 series then machine turn off and turn on again , then put the rest of machine parameter , then turn off and turn on again .

then put dignistig setting and keep relay setting , machine is ready ,
    for axis drive and motor and all function setting please check again the all 8000 series that is related to digital servo axis
    follow up and let us know .
    regards
    F.Sharifi
    Quote Originally Posted by cordeirot View Post
    Hi We have a bnd42s2 with fanuc o.t.We lost the parameters,we input them back again and now i have a al401 vrdy alarm.My question is did i input the wrong setting on one of the parameters?if i did does anyone know what parameters should i look for,i don't have a list of parameters for this machine.i only have a file with the parameter # and their setting.
    please help.

fanuc o.t

Hi,Now this is what is happening.
    when i set my 901 parameter i get this message(you set 901#04 this parameter destroy next file in memory from file 0001-0015)to clear this, we have to hit cancel which takes the setting out of the parameter or delete the setting stays,but when we finish inputting all the 900 parameter we shut of the machine and turn it on again we have a 945 serial spindle alarm.
    please help.

Hi ! thats not related to your first problem , 945 means that the hard configuration is incorrect for serial spindle , or a communication alarm , occurred , please check spinle all connection and parameter 500 , 600series and 7516 , 7539 and sure this is correct .

Quote Originally Posted by cordeirot View Post
    Hi,Now this is what is happening.
    when i set my 901 parameter i get this message(you set 901#04 this parameter destroy next file in memory from file 0001-0015)to clear this, we have to hit cancel which takes the setting out of the parameter or delete the setting stays,but when we finish inputting all the 900 parameter we shut of the machine and turn it on again we have a 945 serial spindle alarm.
    please help.