586,119 active members*
3,556 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > 80/20 TSLOTS / Other Aluminum Framing Systems > 3D Software for Designing Aluminum T-Slotted Framing Project

3D Software for Designing Aluminum T-Slotted Framing Project

Hi guys,

I work for a company called FrameXpert (www.framexpert.com). We have developed a software for working with modular aluminum framing systems that lets you draw whatever you are designing in 3D.

The software is 100% free. Click here to download.

Here are some screenshots:

As I said earlier there is no fee to use the software. You can download it straight from www.framexpert.com and use it for free as much as you want to plan out your designs.

If you decide to order the materials from us (this is how we make money), I can give a discount to CNCzone members. Just shoot me a PM (private message) with your name, zip code, and total order price.

You can download the software here. Let me know if you have any questions!

Well, I was all set to design... downloaded/installed... started the application, and it immediately crashed. Crash report sent to wherever it goes to. My questions are "Have others had any problem running this application?", and "Are you able to tell me if the crash report was received?"

TIA

This crashed the first time on me too, but i just tried a 2nd time, and it works.

Fantastic!

I'm blown away. This is simply the BEST!
    I am a chemist designing block digesters, and I want to use extruded Aluminum for the frames. I have a new client that wants me to OEM them and this is going to be a HUGE help!

Anyone out there doing ceramic powder coating? I need to coat the aluminum, as it's going into an acidic environment and I want it to last.

[email protected]