Henrik,
as you stated earlier I seem to be one hell of a trouble magnet ! sense I last e-mailed you I managed to take a lightening strike while working on my mill. It killed my mill PC, blew a fuse on my second power supply, & damaged one of the modules you sent me. I have a old slow (1.3Ghz) PC that I've loaded XP & Mach3 on but have had to slow Mach3 down to 25000 vis 45000 where I was running. I have all three axes running, Z using a Uri chip & Y & Z using your modules. I'm rapiding at 45 inches & feeding at 25 inches to keep the computer from locking up while ghosting through the roadrunner program. I'll now go back to interfacing the spindle drive into mach3.... I'd like to send the damaged module back to you for repairs if thats OK. My X axis has always wanted to be jerky at any feed rate above ............ 10 inches or so & working under the module & 25 inches it's smooth as silk. in another e-mail I'd like to send the module settings I'm using, describe the pluses & minuses of the servo performance & see what you suggest. I'll get off my rump & order a motherboard & CPU that run in the 2.7/3 Ghz range & assemble it in the mean time
Awaiting your reply
Paul