586,103 active members*
3,428 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > Need a Fadal Technician in NC area

Need a Fadal Technician in NC area

Can anyone on here help me please?? I need a tech Fadal seems to only know one person in VA and they have been busy for over a week.. Thanks in advance

Flint Machine Tools was the authorized Fadal dealer for NC.
    Need help with your Fadal? Send me a message or visit www.TheFadalParts.com. We have over 25 years of experience at Fadal and offer FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE!

Thats right, Flint machine is the authorized dealer in NC. Give them a call and ask for Richard Day. He is an awesome tech.

thanks for the fast responses, I got in touch with them yesterday and they are gonna be out this week. Thanks so much. I bought my machine 5 weeks ago and it has some issues and i havent been able to run it yet

D T F is the MAG authorized Fadal dealer

As qualified as Flint is with the Fadal VMC, they are no longer the MAG authorized distributor for the Fadal product line.

Please contact Davis Taylor Forster for your MAG Fadal service needs. DTF is the only MAG authorized dealer in NC. DTF can be reached at 804-228-4230.

service

Mag pulled distributorships from all over the country just like that no reason or warning given from those who had them for a long time,and had and probably still do have the best fadal techs.the companys that mag has now in most cases just got the fadal line and probably have the just ok or worse techs that were let go from the original companys when things got slow.watch out for these new places and ask how long they have had fadal techs and how long they have worked on fadals even then if you have them come in talk to the tech and ask questions to see if they know what they are doing.Parts are avialable from all over and the original companys probably still service fadals and can get parts for you.

Flint was just in our shop last week and had every part we needed on their van. Richard Day is the tech that generally services our machines and is excellant. So when our machines need service, we call Flint.