586,329 active members*
4,952 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > What is this friends request thingy?

What is this friends request thingy?

What is it for? I have got several from people I have not accepted or rejected, simply because I don't know what it actually does. I try to answer questions on machines that I have personal experience on, working either for the builder or distributor over the years. My specialty is really Mori's, and pre-2004 Okuma's, but like all distributors, the cheaper lines come and go. I will continue to try and help others when I am on this forum, and I believe I have done so, without wanting/getting payment either from service or people trying to buy information. I have seen others get service calls from this forum on occasion, but I have a full time job and only do "side work" for some of my very oldest long time customers that have actually become friends over the years. I will not sell or give away copyrighted material, so never ask.

Anyways sorry for the story, but back to what is a friend request?

The friend thinge is facebook.I made a mistake and opened one,becoming a member.The software sent I want to be friends to every E-mail address I have.
    Larry
    L GALILEO THE EPOXY SURFACE PLATE IS FLAT

Thank you for saving me! I don't facebook, twitter,twatter, whatever. I go here and my car forum. Thats pretty much it.